Each person is different to learn a language. I customize my lessons according the student, his gaps, his wishes and always try to combine education, entertainement and fun. I like to use as well applications and books to measure the improvement of the student.
I have a Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management. We arrived in USA in 2016 and still teach to my kids the French language. Grammar and conjugation are my highlights and I love to read. I have a real passion for Franch language and expressions.
• French : Mother tongue
• Office MS, AS400 (E.R.P), MFGPRO, ACCESS,
• UPS/FEDEX/DHL Portals
• Inventory specialist
• Proven record of providing excellent customer service
• Perform the inbound and outbound shipping/receiving paperwork
04/2017 to 06/2018 Logistics crew
Fintie LLC – Dublin, OH
• Successfully achieved to write work instructions for shipping operations
• Adhered to all safety rules and regulations
• Picked, packed and sent customers orders
• Received an exceptional thanks from my last manager for my hard-work
09/2016 to 12/2016 Sales associate
Anthony Thomas – Dublin, OH
• Assisted the sales manager for goods receiving
• Productive work by packing huge quantities of chocolate boxes during seasonal activities
• Advised customers and cashing orders
01/2011 to 12/2015 Import-export Manager
Esterline – Champagné, France
• Customer service representative: used tact and diplomacy to achieve win-win outcomes, calm angry callers and design best-option solutions with the different actors (forwarders, customs, customers)
• Troubleshooting on shipping arrangements in a harsh environment
• Setting up of INCOTERM training for customers, Licensing product, ECCN HTS, origin and shipping documents (bill of lading, tracking, invoices) : rise of our business sales by assisting our customers in their shipments
• Organized workshop with French federal representatives to reduce our import duties and fees from our foreign suppliers : save of 12 K€ /year
• Achieved the review of all our commodity codes for all our references
• Implementation of new procedures on Compliance
04/2006 to 12/2010 Master Planner
Esterline - Champagné, France
• Scheduled production and displayed forecast followed to meet quickly the demand without doing too much stock
• MPS, time bucket and lead time
• Customer service representative: resolve complex issues and challenged for keeping our award
01/2003 to 03/2006 Inventory Manager
Lactalis – Laval, France
• Deployment of the annual balance assessments and individual interviews
• Guarantor for limited deadline consumption (FIFO)
• Launching of inventory and treatment of the gap
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
2001 Bachelor’s Degree: Supply Chain Management
English: professional, read, written
french lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, writing comprehension - french lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$22||Not available|