My teaching method is engaging students in learning, studying, and understanding vocabulary words. Additionally, I help students make charts to learn and understand verb conjugations. Working as a team is key to not just simply memorizing, but also understanding the language.
I am a college student and have been giving the foreign language exemption based upon: English is my second language, German is spoken at home, and I received a 5 on the International Baccalaureate exam. I consider myself proficient in helping students study their vocabulary words as well as studying verb conjugation.
Rates may vary according to the level of student/language level, such as elementary/middle school versus high school.
Motivated learner and leader with a drive for academic excellence. Accomplished and energetic student proficient in English grammar and writing. Born and raised in Germany (prior to moving to America) and proficient in German.
• Time Management • Complex Problem Solving
• Service Orientation • Customer and Personal Service
• Active Learning • Critical Thinking
Education Stafford, VA
High School Diploma
Brooke Point High School
• GPA (3.7).
• Partial International Baccalaureate Diploma
• Advanced Diploma
• Member, German Club.
• Member, Movement Club.
Instructor Apr 2016-Current
U.S. Academy of Taekwondo Stafford, VA
• Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students’ varying needs, abilities, and interests.
• Observe and evaluate students’ work to determine progress and make suggestions for improvement.
• Conduct classes, workshops, and demonstrations to teach principles, techniques, or methods in Taekwondo.
• Register, orient, and assess new students according to standards and procedures.
• Meet with other professionals to discuss individual students’ needs and progress.
• Confer with other staff members to plan and schedule lessons that promote learning, following approved curricula.
• Prepare and individually lead program outside of studio for employer.
• Apprentice, Mary Washington Hospital Physical Therapy, 2019-Current.
• Member, Future Healthcare Providers of America, 2017-Current.
• Score of 5 on the International Baccalaureate German exam, 2019.
• Selected Varsity Football Manager, 2018-2019 Academic Year.
• Elected PA Program Aid Director, 2017-2018.
• Girl Scout Gold Award, 2017.
• Girl Scout Senior Community Service Bar, 2017.
• Girl Scout Senior Service to Girl Scouting Bar, 2016.
• Elected PA Camp Director, 2015-2016.
• Certified Kukkiwon Third Degree Black Belt, 2015.
german lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocabulary - german lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, written expression - german lessons for all!
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$60|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$300|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$600|