I believe it is essential to identify a student's strengths and weaknesses when learning a new language. Every student learns differently, especially when it comes to tongues. Once I have identified the student's strengths and weaknesses, I can then tailor the lessons accordingly.
I also believe it is imperative that the student is immersed in the language completely. This means conversing only in the foreign language that is being studied during the lessons. Humans have a natural desire and necessity to communicate in order to survive, therefore if there is only one language to be spoken, our brains will natural adapt and the student will be more likely to grasp concepts faster without having to stress about vocabulary, grammar, and verb conjugations- they will come easily and naturally.
I was born to Italian parents in Washington DC, moved to Italy at the age of 1 and lived there for 9 years. I then moved back to the US, where I quickly learned English and also began taking Spanish lessons. I am a Native Italian speaker and possess a natural aptitude for languages and teaching.
Cancel up to 24 hours prior for a full refund
>Native Italian Speaker >Highly detail oriented
>Proficient in Spanish >Proficient in Microsoft Office
>Outstanding interpersonal skills >Social Media proficiency
>Production & Stage Management training >Proficient in Mac & PC Operating Systems
>Cooperative Team member >Energetic and Organized
Teacher; Kidville – Bethesda, Maryland
April 2016 – January 2020
• Expanded enrollment in the Kidville University (pre-Preschool) program by taking charge as Lead teacher and ensuring the enhanced delivery of services
• Consistently ensured student engagement by leading gym, art, music, and general enrichment classes for kids younger than 5 years old
• Personally requested by parents to teach more classes
• Increased enrollment by effectively encouraging all participants in free trials to sign up for monthly memberships after class
• Enacted new cleaning and organizational practices in the workspace by working after hours to ensure a safe and inviting space for kids and parents
• Brainstormed innovative ways to enrich the Kidville experience for families
• Built trustworthy and long lasting relationships with kids and parents
Short Track Speed Skating Assistant Coach; Potomac Speedskating Club – Arlington, Virginia
June 2011 to October 2012
• Led child and teen athletes to victories and rankings in competitions by personally coaching them in their physical learning and progress
• Assisted the Head Coach during practices
• Streamlined business logistics like billing and scheduling with parents leading to more efficient registration
• Cultivated stable high team spirits
Bachelor of Arts: Theater, 2015
University of Maryland, College Park – College Park, Maryland
Spanish Coursework in: Spanish Grammar, Reading and Writing in Spanish, Advanced Grammar & Composition I & II, Approaches to Cultural Materials in the Hispanic World, and Commercial Spanish
I have known Tiziano for 15 years. We are both native non-English speakers and I give him my highest recommendation for foreign language instruction. Tiziano is patient, kind, and thoughtful in his feedback. He takes the time to get to know his students, which builds trust, and in turn, creates a more productive learning environment. Tiziano and I worked together in multiple summer camps, directing and working with students. He is great with students of all ages, generates rapport and directs student energy into learning. Learning a foreign language is challenging in different ways from Math or Reading--growth happens in discomfort when learning a language. Tiziano is able to inspire and support--even when the going gets tough! I am delighted to recommend him for any teaching position. He will rise to any challenge with humor, energy, and organization.
italian lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral comprehension - italian lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, writing comprehension - italian lessons for all!
Taking vocabulary - italian lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$25|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$125|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$250|