I strongly believe that practice makes better (watching movies, series or the news in spanish), improving your oral skills by communicating with someone who knows the language, engaging in a conversation and learning vocabulary will expand your knowledge in the language. Practicing without the fear of making mistakes.
My name is Ana.
I am an Architecture graduate, lover of the arts and photography. I have 2+ years of experience in design, architecture offices, retail and customer service in different cities such as Quito - Ecuador, Basel - Switzerland, Annapolis - Maryland and now Charlottesville - VA.
My native language is Spanish and I speak fluent English. Currently tutoring children English and Math and assisting with additional support during their long distance learning. Additionally, during college I worked as a Teacher Assistant for History of Architecture class. I was responsible for grading projects, papers and exams for more than 80 students.
I am outgoing, fun, adaptable to any circumstances, highly responsible, multitasker and organized.
1. Universidad San Francisco de Quito (Quito-Ecuador)
Bachelor of Architecture
2. University of Melbourne and Gehl Architects
Architecture and Urban Planning International Workshop
1. High improvement results in English (reading and writing) after tutoring 6 year olds for 3 months.
2. UI/UX Design, Graphic Design Courses by California Institute of the Arts (Certificates)
3. Product Design BootCamp - General Assembly
4. First Award Winner Design Competition.
1. Tutoring (Charlottesville - VA)
- Tutoring full time English, Spanish, Math and Art courses to 6-9 year old children while they are distance learning.
- Enhanced student learning by optimizing wide range of instructional approaches and activities.
- Assited students with homework, zoom classes and helped them improve their reding and writing skills.
2. RAMA Studio - Architectural Designer (Quito - Ecuador)
- Part of a multidisciplinary team that won a Municipal Design Competition.
- Collaborated in mixed use housing, urban design and community management projects.
- Involved in developing initial concept ideas, design process and managed construction stage.
3. RAPP Architekten - Architectural Internship (Basel - Switzerland)
- Involved in different scale projects. In charge of 3D modeling, renderings, interior visualizations, execution planning, spatial studies, detailed case designs.
- Worked in a multicultural team and developed communication skills in three languages.
4. History of Architecture Teacher Assistant - USFQ
- Teacher assistant of 80 students 3rd year.
- Responsible for grading all projects, final exams and course duties.
- Kept record of academic performance and applied this information to address areas of improvement for students.
spanish lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocabulary - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - spanish lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$25||$20|
|5 hours||Not available||$115||$100|
|10 hours||Not available||$230||$200|