My teaching method is that learning languages should be dynamic and fun. My lesson plans are mostly based on building fluidity and confidence in the language, rather than precision. However, I base each lesson on the level and objective of each individual student.
I am a graduate student with experience teaching and tutoring languages. I hold a BA in French and have a TESOL certification, as a native Spanish speaker I have applied the skills I learned to teach English and French to teach Spanish.
Wittayanukulnaree School - Xpat Resources, Thailand, Nov. 2019 to March 2020
• Developed listening and speaking skills in students aged 14-16..
• Managed 10 classrooms ranging from 35 to 50 students.
• Created and prepared lesson plans following the school's curriculum and timeline.
Library Assistant (Temp)
San Bernardino County Library, Loma Linda, July 2019 to Sept. 2019
• Provided quality customer service regarding the circulation of library resources.
• Assisted in the expansion of the Classics catalog with another worker.
UPEC - Les L de la Nuit - Paris, Feb. 2018 - April 2018
• Worked in a team with international students to create an inter-cultural play.
• Developed the audio and visual backgrounds of the play.
Speaking-Agency - Paris, Sept. 2017 to Jan. 2018
• Tutored English to selected children on a one-to-one basis.
• Created fun activities to increase student interaction.
• Carried out lesson plans for effective teaching.
California State University Long Beach
Bachelor of Arts - French: Interdisciplinary (Journalism minor), May 2019
• Dean's Lister: Spring 2016, Fall 2017, Spring 2019
• Minor in Journalism with several Public Relations courses.
Study Abroad - MICEFA
Sorbonne Nouvelle - Paris 3 Aug. 2017 to Dec. 2017
Université Paris-Est Créteil - Paris 12, Jan. 2018 to Dec.2018
• TESOL Certification - XploreAsia, Nov. 2019
120 Internationally Accredited TESOL 8-hour observation of English lessons in Thai public school
Camp instructor at ASEAN English camp in Hua Hin
spanish lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - spanish lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$21|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$105|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$210|