My most students are Freshman or senior at Highschool. I like to teach the students the actual formula so they can do the problems by themselves rather than teaching them how to do one specific type of problem. I am a patience teacher. I will use our time carefully to make sure it is useful for the student and they learn about the topic.
I am a current student majoring Aerospace Engineering. I am a part-time tutor of Calculus in my college's learning center. As a tutor, I help the students get a better grade by working with them exactly where they are having issues. I work with the student according to their current level of understanding of the subject.
(concealed information) (concealed information) Atlanta, Georgia
Hilton Worldwide June 2016 – Present
Assistant manager of Valet Atlanta, Georgia
• Making sure everyone has the perfect environment to do their job.
• Make sure all the guests were satisfied with the service they received.
• Take any steps necessary to ensure everything goes as per the company rules.
Subway February 2015 – August 2018
Store Manager Atlanta, Georgia
• Handle total responsibility of the store to ensure everything goes as intended.
• Hiring, scheduling, and accountability of the employees.
• Ensuring total responsibility of the store’s money managements and efficiency.
National Renewable Energy Laboratory
• Research on sustainable energy resources.
• Specific short-term research assistant on Perovskites solar cell.
Georgia State University January, 2017 – 2019
Associate of Science core Curriculum
Georgia State University January 2017 – Present
• Member of GSU Dunwoody Engineering club.
• Member of I am STEM group and scholarship society of Georgia State University funded and organized by National Science Foundation.
• Member of Aviation focused STEM program by Experimental Aircraft Association
• Raising money for No Kid Hungry mission by Who We Are.
SKILLS & INTERESTS
Skills: Entry level Java programming, Microsoft Excel; Strategic planning; group work; work under a system; working long hours with efficiency.
Interests: Reading books; learning about new technologies; learning mechanism of systems, traveling, sports, meeting new people.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$16|