My teaching method incorporates the eight types of learning together with metacognitive practices to approach learning consciously and holistically. I focus on retention and understanding through active learning processes developed specifically for each student based on their individual academic needs.
Detail-oriented Tutor and Metacognition specialist with an established record of tutoring individuals and small groups of students virtually via Zoom and Blabber as well as in person. Adept at creating learning materials aligned with the standard K-12 and university curriculum and boasts a passion for coaching students on Essay Writing, Test Preparation, Study Skills via a metacognitive approach
Test Preparation $25
Essay Writing Tutoring $25
Finals/Midterm Preparation $28
Cancelation fee $5 (if not cancelled within 24 hours of appointment)
Online & In-Person Tutor
METAcognition Learning I Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, Orange County, CA I 2017 to Present
Using a metacognitive approach, improve study techniques and develop best practices, homework completion, research, test preparation, essay writing coordinating group project initiatives using the eight learning styles to customize student learning experience to the individual learner.
• Utilize online teaching platforms and virtual classrooms for instructing students
• Tutor individua and groups of students via Zoom sessions
• Customize lessons to align with student needs and areas of development
• Create mock exams and practice tests to help students prepare for exams
• Use Metacognitive approach to study
• Assist with college and university admission applications
• Proofread, edit and provide coaching for Essays and Research papers.
• Present monthly reports to all learners regarding their progress and identify areas of weakness to be addressed
• Use whiteboard functionalities in online chat rooms to teach student groups
• Custom study guide generation for ALL subjects
• Tailored learning to individual learning style
• Develop homework and exam strategies for success.
Corporate & Professional Tutor
Stress Solutions I Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, Orange County, CA I 2008 to 2018
I work as the creative efficiency specialist at every level of the company, incorporating creative and innovative sales strategies and team initiatives in to achieve professional and personal success. Analysis of company and individual professionals work streams and interdepartmental processes, to streamline function, introduce new software platforms and employee engagement.
• Created systems to predict and track customer need to increase company presence and customer base.
• Designed standard operating procedures (S.O.Ps) to reduce work related injuries & workmen's comp claims by 3.2%
• Implemented Kaizen streamlining analysis and applying best practices to improve work flow and document stream
•Designed Administrative work flow procedures for accountability, productivity and contribution analysis
• Created tracking of payments & expenditures including payroll, purchase orders, invoices & statements for accounting companies
• Identify priorities and execute to meet weekly deadlines
• Created company documents and document stream systems
•Develop templates for company PO's and invoices
• Acted as support to additional departments such as; Sales, HR & Admin to develop infrastructure
Bachelors of Science in Biology and Bioethics
American Jewish University AJU
Associates of Arts in Fashion Design and Merchandising
Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising FIDM
biology lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cell biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, anatomy lessons for all!
Taking physiology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|