- Hourly rate $40
- Response Time 24h
1st lesson free!
OBJECTIVE To utilize my past experiences and create a positive, supportive and challenging learning environment for children.
- at her home
- at your home
About the lesson
1982 B.S. Education, Mansfield State 1986 New Jersey Teacher of
University, Mansfield, Pa. Handicapped
1992 Graduate course: Early Childhood, 1993 New Jersey Elementary
Rutgers University, New Brunswick N.J. Teacher Certificate
Interactive Multi-media and Science and Social Studies. Warren, N.J. Optical Data Corp., 1991
Realizing Science Literacy. Warren, N.J. Optical Data Corp., 1991
Video-Enhanced Instruction and Elementary Education. Optical Data Corp., 1990
- Creative writing
- Essay writing
- Elementary School
• Diagnosed learning difficulties for special needs children.
• Implemented IEP’s in resource rooms and inclusion classes.
• Taught special education in both self-contained and inclusion classes.
• Developed technology based projects and study guides to differentiate learning.
• Created national staff development programs.
• Taught students using a multi-sensory approach.
Amy has been working with children since graduating college. She has a warm heart, committed and positive outlook and is attentive to children's needs. A wealth of information with her degree in Special Ed and an artist, Amy brings such creativity and opportunities for students to learn based on their needs. She looks at the whole student and not just what is on the paper in front them. I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a caring individual.
Amy is very knowledgeable and easy and fun to work with!
View more recommendations
- 5h: $130
- 10h: $110
- + $$3
I am comfortable with elementary lessons. If I need to write plans then the fee is more expensive.