I did my masters in chemistry with thesis on organic chemistry, reactions understand with step by step reaction mechanism, I taught saphomore students, I have four years of experience in teaching for high school students and I clarified the students doubts with regular interaction.
I have four years of experience in teaching for high school chemistry and one year experience in saphomore students, worked as tutor for saphomore students, worked as a teaching assistant and worked as a grader for saphomore students, I have a best faculty award in the year 2013
(concealed information) 410 west corral Ave, apt-9
(concealed information)Kingsville, TX 78363
To seek a position in a reputed organization, where I can practice my innovative creative skills for the mutual benefit of organization and me so as to have a promising future.
Texas A&M University-Kingsville . December 2016
Master of Science, Chemistry GPA: 3.4
P.L.N Memorial College, Guntur, India May2009
Master of Science, Organic chemistry GPA: 3.5
P.B Siddhartha College of arts& science, Vijayawada. India May 2007
Bachelors of Science GPA: 3.5
Texas A&M University – Kingsville, Pathways Academic Assistance Center Kingsville, Texas
Academic Tutor 2016- Present
• Helped students in their completion of home work
• Assisted students with their academic questions in organic chemistry
• Encourage students to discuss various topics related to their questions and applied paths of finding the solution
Texas A&M University – Kingsville, Chemistry Department Kingsville, Texas
Professor’s Assistant 2015
• Aided professors in grading student papers.
• Assisted students in determining areas in the subject which needed improvement.
• Advised students in the subject of chemistry
Synthesis and formation of CD- Yb and CD-Ca complexes and evaluated using FTIR Spectroscopy and UV- Vis Spectroscopy; SEM, TEM, PXRD and XPS.
Toxicological evaluation of CD-Yb and CD-Ca complexes and Cytotoxicity assay (Nitric oxide) with retinal pigmented epithelial cells
Narayana Group of Educational Institutions Vijayawada, India
Teaching Faculty June 2010 – Dec 2014
• Taught Lecture and Lab to 12th Standard Major Chemistry,
• Advised students, Conducted exams.
• Question paper setting, Conducted Review sessions and clarify the basic Doubts
• Design laboratory demonstrations to illustrate course concepts
• Separation of Binary mixtures, Dissolution techniques, Named reactions, Organic spectroscopy
(NMR, UV-Vis, FTIR), HPLC and Cytotoxicity evaluation
HONORS & ACTIVITIES
• BEST FACULTY AWARD for the year 2013
• Organizer and participant in Cultural Activities and Social Awareness Events in NARAYAN Educational institutions. Vijayawada, India 2010 - 2014
• Selected for Welch scholarship for academic year 2015-2016
Mr. Chaitanya was the tutor at Tamuk. He taught organic and inorganic chemistry. He is very knowledgeable. The way he taught was unique and to the point. He makes complex topics into simple explanation and teaches. He is one the efficient chem tutor in our university. I would say he is worthy of this position many of my classmates would surely agree with me in this.
chemistry lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest organic chemistry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics - chemistry lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$32||Not available||$32|