Master in Philosophy and Secondary Education, I prepare students for exams in TOK, Philosophy and ESL, ELL, EFL, EAL. For language acquisition I use a triangulation system (decreasing frequency) that is 100% successful, and self evaluation via screencastify. For Philosophy and TOK, I use Ted-Ex flipped lessons to be visioned before the class.
I have taught and tutored internationally since 2003 mostly secondary school students and college level with a 100% success, in Morocco, UAE, India and Nepal. I taught Italian and ESL, EAL, ELL, EFL and Philosophy. All of the students got accepted in the university of their choice, or have succeeded in other areas.
The purpose of the triangulation system (decreasing frequency) is to help the learner becoming completely independent. The following info depends on the student's level and his or her adaptability. In a language acquisition this means that there are three legs of learning. The first leg in teaching would be around 15 hours - three weeks; the second one would be between 10 to 12 hours - between three to two weeks; the third one between 6 to 9 hours - between two to three. The program can stop here if the learner can get through the classes independently. If not, then there will be a readjustment. The triangulation will be completed with a two week-one hour per week lesson.
For TOK and Philosophy, the cognitive approach will be of mutual agree between teacher and student.
• Designed and developed a language acquisition training program that allows the learner to function at an advanced level in a short period of time with 100% accomplishment
• Instituted specific metacognitive behavior, with particular attention toward communication (verbal and written) specializing in developing the use of a specific range of 21st Century skills, meant to create professional self-awareness and self-monitoring
• Extended and increased the linguistic program for IIC (Italian Institute), Rabat, Morocco
• Created and developed flipped- lessons in different content areas for ESL/EAL/ELL learners
• Introduced and implemented the use of screencastify software empowering communication skills
• Arbitrated for Italian language exam (BAC)/ University of Grenoble (France)
• Prepared and assessed students for International Forensics competitions
• Planned, evaluated and revised course content in Theory of Argumentation to university students
* Master in Secondary Education TCNJ New Jersey, USA
* Master in Philosophy Università degli Studi di Padova Padova, Italy
* Training Trainers, Certification Extreme Training Mastery – Bucharest, Romania
* Secondary Social Studies Certification Teacher’s College of New Jersey – New Jersey, US
* CELTA Certification Cambridge University, UK – Abu Dhabi, UAE
I had the pleasure of knowing Cristina as teacher this year. She is a driven, organized teacher who develops inspiring relationships with her students.
She has always been driven to develop her skills as a teacher. Cristina embraces any opportunity for professional development, which makes her an ideal leader.
Cristina has a wonderful rapport with people of all ages, even with children. Her ability to connect with her students and her talent at teaching simple concepts, as well as more advanced topics, are both truly superior. She also has excellent written and verbal communication skills with both parents and teachers.
Cri was my teacher for 3 years and if it wasn't for her I would't be able to speak fluently in English.
She cares deeply about each and every one of her student and puts a lot of time in effort in their success.
Cri is one of the greatest teacher I've ever had. She has always been available to help me with my school works but also to help me in solving personal issues.
She is a caring and loving teacher that knows how to teach children in order for them to learn quickly and efficiently.
Cri is dedicated to student learning and cares deeply about the success of each individual student. She is honest and reliable, and posessses tremendous integrity.
Teachers have to build and maintain trust with students, families and colleagues to be effective. Trust comes from five qualities of Cri - each one as important as the next — kindness, reliability, competence, honesty and openness — all these come together to foster a sense of belief in her work.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$35|