Music has been a big part of my life, or I can say it is my life. Because I am passionate for creating music, I hope I could inspire and guide others to do the same. I work on playing and theory equally, because personally I believe one requires the other, and only when put together can a musician succeed.
As a mathematics student in university, I also participate in music-related activities at school, because music has been part of my life since 4 years old. I have received distinction awards in piano exams, soloist awards at jazz band festivals, and serve piano at my church.
- B.S. in Applied Mathematics, B.A. in Visual Communications ● Seattle Pacific University ● Seattle, WA - Expected in 2023
- High School Diploma ● Newport High School ● Bellevue, WA June 2019
- Instructor Assistant ● Kumon North America Inc. ● Seattle, WA February 2020-Current
- Music Tutor ● Tyee Middle School ● Bellevue, WA September 2015-June 2016
- Drum Major ● Newport High school ● 2018-2019
- National jazz competition in Savannah, Georgia
- 2 varsity jazz band Letters & 3 varsity band letters
- Distinction in Trinity College London Grade 4,6, & 8 Piano Exams
- Classical repertoire, improvisation, sight reading, fundamentals, music theory
music reading lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest piano lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, musical keyboard lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$20|