My teaching method is tailored to individual needs, interests, and learning styles. I always want to begin by finding out is at the heart of my students' writing. I want to capture their ideas. The technicalities flow from there.
I have been writing for as long as I can remember, but I have had over 10 years to really gain mastery as a creative writer & a copywriter. I listen deeply to your ideas. I want you to shine!
My rates are higher for students who truly need lots of help. I will work with you with joy, and reassure you every step of the way that your brilliance is just waiting to be discovered. I will always see you as a person, worthy of deep respect - not a grade or any mistakes you have made or are making. :)
Quinnipiac University School of Law, Hamden, CT
August 2009 to December 2010
(Left Law School to pursue a career in Communications)
Fairleigh Dickinson University, Teaneck, NJ, 2005 to 2009
B.A, Psychology & Communications (Honors), 3.88 GPA
• Worked with fellow college students to enhance their writing expression, flow, and structure
• Tutored Math as a private tutor to a student in middle school
• Taught under-served communities of elementary and middle school students as part of an after-school enrichment program in partnership with the Sylvan Learning Center
• Facilitated a play-based, nature-inspired Homeschool for 6 months for pre-K and K children
Editor, Writer, and Communications Strategist,
• Edited short stories, e-books, and book manuscripts improving the content, flow, syntax, structure, and character development to create work that is polished and unforgettable
• Created media materials and marketing copy for businesses and organizations, including for the African branch of IEEE, the world’s largest technical professional organization
Freelance Senior Copywriter,
Company: Plum Perfect
• Liaised with the CEO & VP for Operations for this venture-backed tech startup to tell a seamless story about their technology: from crafting the copy of their original website to helping them articulate who they are to their customers; from conceptualizing and crafting a message for a presentation with LVMH (Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy) to originating their brand slogans and taglines;
• Wrote every single word of copy for the first iteration of their mobile app;
• Worked with Marketing Team on e-mail marketing campaigns to major brands and press (an effort that culminated in the brand’s features with such publications as WWD, Refinery29, among others);
• Helped CEO refine her message for press and social media.
Freelance Copywriting Consultant & Creative Strategist,
Company: Brand iQ Designs
• Worked with this overseas-based branding and advertising design agency to rebrand and reposition themselves as leaders in their industry by fine-tuning their message, and helping them refine their creative processes;
• Rebranded and re-positioned two of their major clients in the energy and luxury interior design industries by completely revamping their website copy and approach, to conceptualizing and crafting magazine ad campaigns.
Writer, Editor & Creative Professional,
Company: Munaluchi Bride Magazine
Rose from Editorial Intern to Editor as 1 of an original team of 5 at this editorial startup, wearing every creative hat I could try on:
• Wrote blog posts and other web content – daily; created social media posts and engaged with social media audience – almost daily; and created content for the print and digital issues – quarterly
• Proofread and copy-edited all content for the print and digital issues
• Managed and edited the work of new interns and contributors; and ensured that all content was of the highest standard.
• As a creative strategist: I originated several creative concepts – including (but not limited to) pioneering interviews with top industry professionals, and crafting the “story approach” that this editorial startup uses very successfully even now (over 500,000 followers on social media)
• Sourced high-quality visuals and images – further refining my eye for photography, design, and the way visuals tell a story
• Interviewed and created interview materials for subjects, including with model-turned-entrepreneur Kathy Ireland & Emmy-nominated actress Niecy Nash
• Assisted on photo shoots and experiential marketing events, helping to craft the brand’s budding image holistically
vocabulary - english lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, writing comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking listening comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$25||$25|
|5 hours||Not available||$115||$125|
|10 hours||Not available||$200||$250|