First we will begin with the basics. Like understanding the guitar as an instrument. Then i will suggest we attempt a simple song, which uses a few chords to become comfortable with chord progressions. Then it will be assigned as homework. I will not be upset with the student if they do not complete the homework. I am aware that life throws us curve balls, but with these lessons they will receive what they put in. Other various study materials are provided, i.e., chords, lyrics, tabs, and scales. The following lessons will include songs chosen by the student to learn!
I have always had a passion for music and have played many gigs back in Mississippi, where blues was created. My favorite style is finger picking and I am partial to folk music, but dabble in many genres. A decade ago I was taught how to play from my Irish father, who still performs to this day!
Cancellations will be charged the specified hourly amount. I am more than happy to travel to a clients home but, including the FREE first lesson, there will be an additional charge of $0.60 per mile, but will equal no less than $10.
EDWARD I. FLANAGAN
EDUCATION Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences May, 2014
The University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, MS
Major: Biological Sciences Minor: Chemistry
SPECIAL Commercial Applicators License (Oregon: AG-L1064689CPA Washington:100561) October 2019 – Dec 2023
TRAINING CPR/ AED Certification Course February 2014, July 2020
Chemical Safety Course January – May 2014
RELEVANT Davey Tree Experts (45+ Hours worked weekly) May 9, 2019 – Current
EXPERIENCE Portland, Oregon
Climbing Arborist/ PHC Technician
• Removed trees, Ornamental and Orchard Pruned Trees, Chipped brush
• Fertilized trees and shrubs/ mixed and applied pesticides, herbicides, and insecticides
• Periodically worked in California to assess and remove dangerous trees affected by the wildfires
Sacred Heart Elementary School (30+ Hours worked weekly) Sept 4, 2010- May 2, 2014 Hattiesburg, MS
• Partnered successfully with other employees to insure positive experiences for the parents and children
EMPLOYMENT Fogo de Chao (40+ Hours worked weekly) Oct 11, 2017 – April 20, 2019
EXPERIENCE Portland, OR
• Skillfully crafted cocktails tableside (i.e., Batida and Cachaça infusions)
• Proficiently greeted and served patrons
Outback Steakhouse (40+ Hours worked weekly) Jan 19, 2014 – May 9, 2016
• Trained, coached and mentored staff to ensure smooth adoption of new menu items and policies
Bianchi’s (40+ Hours worked weekly) Nov 10, 2014- Jan 1, 2015
• Adeptly bartended and waited on guests to insure an enjoyable and memorable experience
BP Contractor (75+ Hours weekly) May 3 – August 14, 2010
Grand Isle, Louisiana
Deckhand on lead boat
• Towed Harbor Busters to collect oil from the BP oil spill
• Scouted area for contaminates
• Reported animals in distress
Grand Isle, Louisiana Fire Department (20+ Hours worked weekly) June 17 – August 9, 2010
Grand Isle, LA
Member, Fire Watch Team
REFERENCES Alex Danielli, General Manager
Fogo de Chao
930 Sw 6th Avenue
Portland, OR 97204
Dash Schneck, General Manager
Davey Tree Expert Company
5838 Ne Columbia Boulevard
Portland, OR 97218
Donald Yee, Advisor/Professor
University of Southern Miss
118 College Drive
Hattiesburg, MS 39406
guitar lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest acoustic guitar lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, blues guitar lessons for all!
Taking country guitar lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$35||$25|
|5 hours||Not available||$150||$125|
|10 hours||Not available||$280||$250|