My teaching method is about communication and understanding students so that the learning can also be a sense of discovery. Students learn better when they discover ideas on their own. Also, it is important to set goals and plans to reach those goals.
I have a doctorate in physics doing experimental optics and my interests are in computers, mathematics, physics, chess, music and more. I have 8 years of experience in teaching physics and math for undergraduate courses. I also enjoy reading about quantum field theory.
PhD Physics University of Arkansas, Fayetteville 2019
Ms Sc. Physics University of Arkansas, Fayetteville 2016
Bs Sc. Physics University of Wisconsin, River Falls 2011
1. Sean Nomoto, A. Aadhi, Shashi Prabhakar, R. P. Singh, Reeta Vyas, and Surendra Singh, \Polarization properties of the Airy beam," Opt. Lett. 40, 4516-4519 (2015)
2. Sean Nomoto, Reeta Vyas, and Surendra Singh, \Polarization properties of Ince-Gaussian beams," Opt. Lett. 40, 4516-4519 (2017)
3. Anindya Ambuj, Emily Walla, Sophia Andaloro, Sean Nomoto, Reeta Vyas, and Surendra Singh, \Symmetry in the di raction of beams carrying orbital angular momentum," Phys. Rev. A 99 013846 (2019)
4. Hyrum Richardson, Charlotte Welch, Sean Nomoto, Reeta Vyas, Surendra Singh, \A new method for detecting the nonlinearity of the Pancharatnam phase of light," Optics Commun. 451, 62-66 Nov (2019)
1. S. Nomoto, A. Aadhi, S. Prabhakar, R. P. Singh, R. Vyas, and S. Singh \Polarization of the Airy Beam" Optical Society of America - Frontiers in Optics, San Jose, CA, 2015
1. S. Nomoto, A. Goldstein, R. Vyas, S. Singh \Observation of Ince-Gaussian beams and their polarization properties" Optical Society of America - Frontiers in Optics, Rochester, NY, 2016
2. S. Nomoto, A. Aadhi, S. Prabhakar, R. P. Singh, R. Vyas, and S. Singh \Observation of cross polarization of linearly polarized Airy beam" Optical Society of America - Frontiers in Optics, Tucson, AZ, 2014
3. E. J. Galvez, S. Nomoto, W. Schubert, and M. Novenstern, \Polarization-Spatial-Mode Entanglement of Photon Pairs," International Conference on Quantum Information, OSA Technical Digest (CD) Optical Society of America, 2011
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|