My classes are a welcoming environment where learning English is encouraged. Students will learn by practicing at their own pace and every mistake is simply an opportunity to improve. I love to help people develop their skills and build confidence in their abilities one moment at a time.
- I provide corrections on sentence structure, vocabulary and pronunciation
- There will be plenty of conversational English practice
- I'm well versed in business English and have taught many classes on the subject. I'm great at conducting mock job interviews, public speaking practice and providing practice exercises for leading meetings.
- I like to provide a fun and engaging learning environment. My classes always leave me in a good mood because I know that I've helped someone improve their English skills and I had a great time doing it.
I've been teaching English to students online since 2018 and have helped hundreds of adults and children to speak better and more confidently. I've also taught many online classes teaching adults real job skills to help them succeed professionally. In addition to teaching English, I've also held a number of roles training corporate employees on systems and processes.
$16 per hour
TEFL certified teaching professional with excellent communication skills. Successfully focused on individual learning needs of students.
Education and Certification
Bachelors Degree, Finance | Merrimack College, 1999 – 2004
120 Hour TEFL Certification, Learn TEFL, 2019
Certificate Carpentry | North Bennet Street School, 2014 – 2015
EF Education First, Online
ESL Teacher (March 2020 – Present)
•Taught English and business skills to adult students
•Led courses on giving effective presentations, business socializing, on the job learning, etc.
•Created custom lessons for students on topics they needed help with.
ESL Teacher (August 2018 – Present)
•Taught English to students using a a task based curriculum
OUTSCHOOL, Online Teacher (March 2019 – Present)
•Created and taught engaging classes using Zoom platform
LEAVE OF ABSENCE, Easley, SC
Caregiver for Disabled Spouse (September 2015 – April 2018)
BIG BROTHER BIG SISTER MASS BAY, Boston, MA
Volunteer Big Brother (April 2014 – May 2017)
CAMP EVERWOOD, Sharon, MA (SEASONAL)
Program Coordinator (June 2015 – August 2015)
• Designed and implemented woodworking program at Camp Everwood for children ages 8-15
•Taught 6 classes per day instructing students in blueprint reading and building their own designs
NORTH BENNET STREET SCHOOL, Boston, MA (VOLUNTEER)
Volunteer Teachers Aide (August 2014 – May 2015)
• Helped students complete their projects in class
PBZ CONSTRUCTION | Canton, MA (SEASONAL)
Construction Professional (April 2014 – August 2014)
FINANCIAL CONTRACTING., Boston, MA (October 2008 – December 2013)
• Presented trainings to employees on systems and created instructional materials
• Trained business teams on processes to be outsourced and succeeded well before scheduled deadlines
• Designed and implemented process for outstanding credit receivables that enabled billing department to reduce outstanding client balances by 1.5 million dollars
Brad is my younger brother. Brad is a trustworthy teacher because he has a proven track record for reliability. Brad earned his bachelor’s degree in business and worked in a professional office for many years. Brad then earned his degree in carpentry and taught carpentry classes at a summer camp. His class was very popular and had great reviews. Brad has also taught esl classes on-line for many years. He has had great reviews and is very knowledgeable due to his education and his experience. You can be assured that Brad is a trustworthy teacher. He will do a great job and will exceed expectations.
Brad and I have been friends for 15 years. Brad takes the time to understand every student's needs and is able to teach in ways that makes each lesson engaging, creative, and fun! I admire his patience and flexibility when it comes to tackling difficult concepts. He is passionate about teaching and really knows how to motivate students to do their best!
Brad is a great person—he’s extremely patient, and always willing to put in the time and effort to help anyone who needs it. His positive attitude and can-do spirit are a real pleasure to interact with!
ESL lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocabulary - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - english lessons for all!
Taking listening comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$16|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$80|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$160|