I teach sports to children of all ages and skill levels. With my numerous years of experience as a coach I have worked with hundreds of students and have had a lot of success in making them better players. When I coach is it important to have students practice skills and drills numerous time to allow for muscle memory to take place. The more practice a student has the more automatic it becomes.
For nearly a decade I have been a physical education teacher for students pre-k through 12th grade. I am have experience teaching numerous sports working with students with all levels of experience. Whether you are a beginner or have played a sport for years, I can help you get to the next level!
Barnard College - Manhattan, NY 9/2017-6/2019
Sports Recreation Coordinator
• Plan and supervise all intramural sports activities for Barnard and Columbia College students.
• Hire and supervise recreation staff comprised of Barnard College students.
• Manage physical education department’s budget, including equipment, uniforms, and awards.
• Devise and implement ad campaigns to attract and engage student participation.
The Vida Bogart School for All Children - Bronx, NY 9/2014-Present
Adapted Physical Education Teacher
• Teach physical education to students in grades K-5 on the Autism spectrum.
• Create lesson and unit plans modified to fit each student’s individual needs.
• TCIS certified teacher in building helping disolve student crises and teach skills to avoid future crises.
• Run the CookShop program, for 5 classes at school which helps to teach healthy cooking and eating.
• Administrator of our Professional Development sessions.
• Teacher mentor for new teachers in the building.
• Developed and run Bee Bucks Store, which promotes positive behavior and rewards students for successes.
Newburgh Preparatory Charter High School - Newburgh, NY 9/2013-6/2014
Physical Education Teacher
• Created a curriculum and lesson plans for students 16-21 years old.
• Taught physical education classes that focused on fitness and lifelong activities.
• Led afterschool activities which included intramural basketball and debate club.
• Acted as a role model for high school students inside and outside the classroom.
East Harlem Scholars Academy - East Harlem, NY 9/2012-6/2013
Physical Education Teacher
• Created a curriculum and lesson plans for the entire PE program.
• Created an 18-page wellness policy for the school focusing on diet, physical activity, and sleep.
• Planned and presented workshops for the community on health topics such as healthy snacking.
• Taught scholars in grades K-2 on introducing basic motor patterns and skills.
Educational Leadership – School District Leader/ Lehman College
Master of Science of Education
Educational Administration-School Building Leader/ Lehman College, 2017
Bachelor of Science
Physical Education/Adapted Physical Education/ SUNY Brockport, 2010
soccer lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest basketball lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, football lessons for all!
Taking baseball lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$20||$15|