My teaching method is to understand what my students are struggling with, so then I can explain them in a way that is friendly and easy to them to understand. My resources are the logic, cientific method y also the euristic method when necesary, because not everything must be tough.
I am a physicist student with great experience in tutoring at college level and lower. I fluently speak english and spanish. I understand what struggling with physics and math means, therefore, I am able to help you overcome those issues in a clearly and guided way
The price is the same for everyone I can help
Degree: Almost a bachelor's degree in physics (all credits done) at National Autonomus University of Mexico
Fluent Languages: Spanish & English (read, write, and speak)
Software: Wolfram Mathematica, Geant4, and Microsoft Office
Operating System: Linux distributions and Microsoft Windows
Programming: Python, Fortran, and C++
Harrisburg Area of Community College – Harrisburg, PA August – December 2017
HACC Tutoring program - Math Lab
• Tutoring college students regarding math, physics, and chemistry
• Supervised students research and study periods
• Providing translation assistance to Hispanic students
National Autonomous University of Mexico – Mexico City 2018 - 2020
• Privately tutoring students regarding different kind of math and science subjects in college and high school
• Assisted instructors regarding students records and grading
NAUM (Non-invasive Archaeometry Using Muons) Project – Mexico and USA
• Collaborating in an international project of research and education in archaeometry and experimental physics.
• Doing simulations and data analysis in geant4 software
• Applying general knowledge acquired in physics major
• Colleges and institutes involved: University of Illinois at Chicago, Fermi National Lab, Instituto Nacional de Antropología e Historia (INAH), Frecuencia Cero Technology for Conservation, Dominican University, and Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico (UNAM).
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|