As I previously stated, I am a high school student. I'm studying grade 10 at the Woodlands Secondary School (Mississauga) in the Enhanced Learning (gifted) program. I am able to teach beginner to intermediate students (up to RCM lvl.7).
My teaching methods:
- Online or in-person
- I use books suitable to students
- I create a google doc to list weekly homework (updated every lesson)
I'm a high school student looking to share my knowledge of the piano with any willing to learn. I've taught - and still am - teaching multiple students, who are all entering the RCM syllabus. I am and have been a percussionist for many bands around Mississauga, including the Peel District Honour Band. I have been playing both the piano, drums, and xylophone for over 8 years.
- Completed RCM lvl.8 practicals with 'First-class Honours'
- Completed RCM lvl.8 theory with 'First-class Honours with Distinction'
- Placed first in multiple peel district piano competitions
- (Currently working on completing lvl.10)
- I have been teaching piano, drums, music theory, English, and Math for 2 years
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$17|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$85|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$170|