My teaching methodology works by starting with the fundamentals of the subject, and connecting it with related future material. I emphasize memorization of key fundamental principles, formulas, concepts, vocabulary words, and grammar rules in order to learn new material easier.
I am a student at the University of Illinois in Chicago working towards earning a BA in political science with a minor in economics. I have a 3.76GPA. I tutored students in math, economics, and ACT Prep for a year.
Proactive tutor. I have 1 year of tutoring experience with Math courses, economics, and accounting classes. However, I have a wide-range of subjects that I can tutor in. I also tutored for a few family’s high schoolers for their ACT exam, focusing primarily on the English and math portion, as well as time management on the reading portion and paying attention to detail on the science section.
As a political science major, my aspirations include working as a policy advisor or within an administrative campaign. I’ve always been intrigued by the legal field and hope to potentially work towards attending law school. Defending those on behalf of civil rights and the preservation of the environment are my primary interests.
Hinsdale Central High School
- Reputable Courses Taken Included:
• Honors World History
• Honors Algebra 2/Trigonometry
• Honors Philosophy
• Spanish 4
• AP Microeconomics – Received a 4 on the AP Exam
• AP Computer Science
• AP Environmental Science – Received a 4 on the AP Exam
University of Vermont • Biology Major •
- American Politics and Calculus 1 were the notable courses I took here
College of DuPage • Political Science Major •
- Transferred with a cumulative 3.8 GPA
- Academic Honors
- 52 credits earned
- Notable courses included: Intermediate Accounting, Business and Applied Calculus, Philosophy, Critical Thinking, Macroeconomics, Psychology, Business Law, Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Tutored Financial Accounting, Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, and Trigonometry
University of Illinois at Chicago• Political Science Major •
- Economics Minor
- Relevant classes taken include: International Relations, Colonial Literature, and United States Foreign Policy
- Currently have a 3.76 GPA with 75 credit hours earned
- Eligible for the UIC Honors College – Application pending
- Member of the national 2-year college honors society Phi Theta Kappa
- Member of the National Honors Society
- Received a 29 on my ACT
- Made the dean’s list multiple times in High School
history lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest Test prep to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, act prep lessons for all!
Taking international relations lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|