My teaching method includes providing students with tips and tricks to be able to solve all problems they need help with. I can teach the background of the subject and small details to help solve individual problems.
I am a masters student at Rutgers University. I finished my Bachelors in Science last year from UMBC. I have been giving lessons in Biology, Chemistry, Writing, and test prep for the past year. I have expertise in DAT, OAT, SAT, and ACT test prep. Additionally, I also teach religious studies and anthropology. Many students also ask me to proofread their papers and college essays.
Please provide a 1hour notice before canceling your lesson or you will be charged for the entire lesson!
UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND, BALTIMORE COUNTY Baltimore, MD
Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences; Minor in Anthropology August 2014 – May 2018
RUTGERS GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES Newark, NJ
Masters in Biomedical Sciences September 2018-July 2019
FAMILY DENTISTRY OF MAPLE LAWN Laurel, MD
Intern July 2017 – June 2018
• Shadowed the Dentist by observing dental techniques
• Maintained sterile dental environment and equipment to promote safe practice
PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY OF COLUMBIA Columbia, MD
Intern February 2016 – December 2016
● Efficiently assisted with patient care prior to complete dental examinations, accurately assessed oral hygiene, and educated patients on postoperative oral hygiene
● Maintained sterile dental environment and equipment to promote safe practice
● Prepared the dental chair and necessary equipments for incoming patients
● Shadowed the Dentist by observing dental techniques and interpreting X-rays
● Visited elementary school students and presented about proper dental hygiene and eating habits
Front Desk Assistant August 2016 – December 2016
● Scheduled patient appointments using Dentrix technology
● Verified patients’ insurance information and health benefits
● Performed dental office inventory and ordered necessary tools and equipment
B.A.P.S Beltsville, MD
Youth Director June 2010 - Present
● Collaborated with experienced community leaders to acquire leadership and organizational skills about project management
● Educated youths ages 3- 14 about Hinduism and religious concepts
● Coordinated and executed numerous youth development projects and fundraisers to support the local fire department, Habitat for Humanity and The Nature Conservancy
● Attended various national leadership conferences
● Organized Children’s Health and Safety Day
AMERICAN RED CROSS Columbia, MD
Volunteer June 2012 - Present
● Administered clothes and canned food drives for Grassroots as the President of the Red Cross Club
● Assisted nurses during blood drives by attending to the needs of blood donors
● Partnered with classmates to organize fundraisers for natural disasters and disease awareness
• Advanced in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Publisher
• Leadership and Team-Building
• Well versed in Gujarati, Hindi, Spanish, and English.
• Vice President of Rutgers GSBS Pre-Dental Society January 2019- July 2019
• UMBC Pre-Dental Society August 2014-May 2018
• UMBC Red Cross Club August 2014-May 2018
• UMBC BAPS Campus Fellowship August 2014-May 2018
biology lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cell biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, anatomy lessons for all!
Taking physiology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$12||Not available||$12|
|5 hours||$50||Not available||$60|
|10 hours||$110||Not available||$120|