I teach with the hands on method. It is the best way for the students to learn by actually typing out the commands of the program themselves. They remember the process better than if they just sat and watched somebody else do it.
I have taught my fellow programmers for ten years where they can now do the programming for the company. I have programmed in Visual Basic for Clinical Trial data in Excel and in Word adding filtering, merging, and calculating features to their data.
Clinical Data Computer Programmer
Summary of Qualifications
• A clinical data management professional with over ten years of experience
• Experience managing data from multiple medical device and clinical drug trials with a variety of medical conditions
• Looked to by colleagues for problem resolution
• Built dozens of databases and data entry screens
• Coded programs for validating and reporting on data
• Managed programmers and databases
Southern Illinois University – Carbondale, IL B.S.
Valparaiso University School of Law - Valparaiso, IN J.D.
SAS Institute - Cary, NC SAS Programming I and II
Boston University – Washington, DC - Certificate in Digital Filmmaking
Lambda School - Silicon Valley, CA Web Development Course
Syneos Health (February 2020 to present)
• Make reports and data dumps on Clinical Data with SAS and make VBA Macros in Excel to format and to retrieve data and merge and compare and calculate.
Edwards Lifesciences – Irvine, CA (October 2011 to November 2017)
• Made reports and data dumps on Medidata Rave data in Business Objects XI (BOXI) and SAS and made VBA Macros in Excel to format and to retrieve data from SQL Server with SQL queries.
• Made reports from the SQL Server back end using an ODBC connection and Excel VBA to run the SQL statements to make the report and use VBA to format the reports.
• Administered SharePoint. Made auto-procedures with Flow to put attachments from email into proper SharePoint folders.
INC Research – Raleigh, NC (April 2010 to October 2011)
Project Analyst, Data Management
• Made reports and data dumps on Medidata Rave data in Business Objects XI (BOXI) and made VBA Macros in Excel to format and made Edit Check reports
Studied Digital Film Making (July 2007 to April 2010)
Nabi Biopharmaceuticals -Rockville, MD (March 2004 to July 2007)
Senior Database Manage
• Supervised programmers.
• Made databases and entry screens for Clinical Data.
• Made reports using Oracle and PL/SQL.
• Made reports using SAS Windows software and pulled data from FTP sites.
• Made reports in HTML and XML formats.
• Made EXCEL workbooks for reporting data using SAS Macros and Excel VBA Macros.
• Pulled study data with SQL in Excel macros out of Oracle.
basic computer lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest python lessons to help you.
Taking visual basic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$50||$50|
|5 hours||Not available||$200||$250|
|10 hours||Not available||$300||$500|