I like for students to understand the "true concept" of what's being learned, versus arithmetic memorization. As an engineer, I believe that once a student understands the concept, he/she can remember and utilize the learned skill for their entire life.
I worked as a Chemical Engineering for over 7 years in the Energy Sector, with a strong focus on design, data analysis and reporting. Strong aptitude in Mathematics and Science related fields. Have previously tutored K-12 in elementary and advanced topics.
Relevant Course Work
• Advanced Algebra • Differential Equations • Physics I & II (Calculus)
• Calculus I, II, III • Chemistry • Statistics
• Numerical Methods • Biology • Corporate Finance
ACCOUNT MANAGER AND TECHNICAL ADVISOR, SUPERIOR SILICA SANDS
AUGUST 2019– JANUARY 2020 (6-month Contract)
• Strategized marketing campaigns for new product development, by performing in-depth market analysis, which encompassed economics, supply/demand forecast and short/long-term technical viability of product
• Advised management on current and upcoming market conditions, based on 3rd party research and data mining/analysis through online data services
ENGINEER, ANTERO RESOURCES CORPORATION
JUNE 2014 – APRIL 2019
• Assisted in the creation and management of databases for operational data, by developing data structure requirements and QA/QC guidelines (Access & BI)
• Prepared and presented weekly financial and/or operational reports to supervisory and executive management (KPIs)
• Assisted in the creation and management of databases for operational data, by developing data structure requirements and QA/QC guidelines
• Forecasted, monitored and reported on overall operations budget and accounting accruals (yearly ~$800 Million)
• Continuously identified improvement areas through spend data analysis or operational events and made recommendations to increase efficiencies
AUGUST 2008 – JUNE 2012
B.S CHEMICAL ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH FLORIDA
FEBRUARY 2020 – JUNE 2021 (EXPECTED GRADUATION DATE)
M.S FINANCE, COLORADO STATE UNIVERSITY – GLOBAL CAMPUS
• Microsoft Office(Adv) • Spotfire/Tableau • CRM • Project/VISIO • SAP
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking precalculus & calculus lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$20||$20|