My students were quite happy with my teaching method as I used to teach in practical ways rather than in the theory way. This helps them to remember in longer run. I plan my classes beforehand with relevant practical examples. My classes will normally be interactive so that the student doesn't loose interest in the subject. I assure you that the student will develop interest in the subject post my class.
I have my Bachelor's in Psychology, where I specialized in modules like Industrial Psychology, Counseling, Statistics and Cognitive Psychology. Have been giving lessons since 4 years and I have taught 10 students in the relevant field as of now. One of my student made me proud by scoring a 92% in psychology and history which I taught.
MSc. Human Resource Management 9/2017- 8/2018
• UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School, Ireland
• Went for an Erasmus Exchange Program to London School of Economics and Political Science, UK
• Relevant Modules: Leadership in organization, Organizational Change, Reward Management,
Managing Conflict in organization. Dissertation on ‘Leadership in Organization’
B.A. Psychology 6/2014- 5/2017
• Jaihind College, India
• 6.83 CGPA out of 7 (equal to first class, top 5% of the class)
• 9 O’s (highest expected grade) and 3 A’s in all psychology papers and an overall grade ‘A’
• Relevant modules: Industrial Psychology, Counselling, Statistics, Cognitive Psychology
Summer Intern, Human Resource Department 5/2017- 8/2017
• Imperial Jewels, India
• Designed Equal Employment Opportunities Policies (and as a result changes in the company’s policies took place, which improved employees’ performance overall)
• Evaluated Performance Related Pay, motivated employees by making annual salary increments dependent on performance rather than length of service
• Collected, calculated and entered data in order to maintain and update payroll information.
• Ensured all payroll transactions are processed efficiently
Recruitment Trainee 4/2016 – 5/2016
• SG Pharma Private Limited, India
• Facilitated marketing and administration of vacancies through external websites and publications
• Scheduled job interviews and assisted in interview process
Conducted exit interviews by asking specific questions about company, managerial process and workplace culture. Pushing them to give an elaborate feedback, resulting in reduction of voluntary turnover in future
Sales Advisor 10/2017 – 12/2017
• Marks and Spencer, Dublin, Ireland
• Processed payments and ensure day to day running of business was smooth
• Managed and maintained good customer service by answering their queries
Supervisor at International English Language Testing System (IELTS) 5/2018 – 8/2018
Talent Associate at Blume Ventures, India 11/2018 – Present
• Technical Recruiter
• Specialized in end to end recruitment for the IT sector within the E-Commerce industry
• Responsible for full life cycle recruitment, including partnering with all levels of management to gain a full understanding of business requirements in order to source, screen and assess top candidates for niche hiring.
• Experience identifying and leveraging market trends to identify and deliver talent
• Masina Institute of Psycho-therapy and Behavioral Sciences, Mumbai 4/2016 – 5/2016
Managed Group Counselling sessions, activities of day care with psychiatric patients
Developed an ability to relate to and empathize with a range of people
• Samaritans, Mumbai – Suicide Prevention Helpline 5/2015 – 3/2016
Provided emotional support for those who are stressed, distressed, depressed or suicidal
Boosted communication and listening skills
• Fellow Member at Blue Ribbon Movement (NSS) 8/2014 – 3/2015
Mobilized 20+ volunteers and spread awareness of civic problems, for a better world
Enhanced leadership and team management skills by leading a group of volunteers
• Akanksha NGO, Mumbai 6/2014 – 7/2014
Conducted remedial classes for children with lack of educational opportunities
Increased commitment, empathy and patience levels
• Mediator 7/2007 – 5/2009
Interacted with peers and helped resolve interpersonal conflicts in a confidential way
Presented problem- solving competencies
• Certified Graphologist
Analyzed more than 100+ people’s handwriting every year in psychology-based event in college
• Diploma in Psychology
Completed a course in dynamics of psychology with Sinara Consultancy
Developed strong negotiation and administration skill set
history lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest geography lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, psychology lessons for all!
Taking political science lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$12||Not available||$12|