I can adapt to your learning goals and needs. We can practice immersion and only speak in Spanish so that you can improve your oral comprehension. Another strategy we can take is reviewing grammar quickly and efficiently so that you can be prepared for an exam. Depending on your need I will adapt my teaching methodology.
I am a college student at Macalester College in Saint Paul, MN. I have been learning Spanish for over 10 years and have worked tutoring kids in spelling, reading, and math in San Ramon, Costa Rica. I have worked as a Spanish teacher at an immersion program for 2 years.
Macalester College, Saint Paul, MN
B.A. Expected May 2022
Major: International Studies
Concordia Language Villages, Saint Paul, MN
June – August 2020
June – August 2021
• Worked as a team member under the guidance of a supervisor
• Adapted to new circumstances online and over Zoom following the quarantine in starting in
• Created lesson plans for beginners and intermediates to learn Spanish vocab and grammar
• Created and facilitated activities in Spanish
• Taught activities such as songs and dances to the whole camp
• Organized and kept track of materials on Google Drive and Google classroom
Centro Comunidad Cristiana, Bajo Tejares, San Ramón, Costa Rica
June – August 2019
Translator and tutor
• Translated discussions, activities, and sermons from English to Spanish
• Tutored children ages 4 to 13 in reading, writing, math, and English
• Communicated with parents about pickup and drop off
• Signed children in during day camp sessions
• Aided children with their homework
Crossroads, San Rafael, CA
August 2015 – May 2018
• Tutored middle school-aged students in English, math, history, and science
• Translated advertising for Spanish-speaking parents
• Aided students in completing homework and preparing for tests
• Reported to supervisors of the program at the end of every session
• Taught extracurricular activities to students such as Zumba and yoga
Spanish, homework help, tutoring, lesson planning, curriculum following, Zoom, Google Drive,
Google Classroom, public speaking, social media, childcare
Perfect! Charlotte was highly knowledgeable, effective, and efficient. She put in work ahead of time to prepare for the lesson and established a good rapport with the student. She was flexible with timing and her rate was very reasonable.
spanish lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - spanish lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$30||$30|