My Teaching method is very interactive which leads to a fun session. It involves with explaining the concept and working through examples.
My goal is to teach you and make you interested in your subject.
Hi. My name is Said.
I have completed my Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering with Minor in Mathematics at Texas Tech University. I currently work as a Project Engineer for Manufacturing Industry where I continuously apply my knowledge in a real world application. While studying Associate in Mathematics in New Jersey, I tutored Algebra, PreCalculus, Calculus and Linear Algebra. I continued tutoring Math courses with an addition of Intro to Engineering, Statics and General Electrical Engineering courses. Mathematics has always been my passion which lead me to my interest in Engineering.
USG Corporation: Detroit, MI, Project Engineer Present
• Utilized technical training to advise and design various mechanical innovations as required by operating department
• Prepared and followed to completion all assigned capital projects
• Responsible for the development and implementation of all non-routine maintenance and capital improvement
• Consulted with department managers to identify problems and aided AM engineers with projects
• Assisted in the monitoring and execution of the plant safety program
Cudd Energy Services: Odessa, TX, Field Engineer Intern Summer 2017
• Performed acid field operations and coiled tubing field operations
• Learned and operated hydration, blender, and chem unit
• Implemented job operating procedures such as ensuring all materials and equipment needed is on site
• Worked with technical sales engineers to provide cost estimation of future job to perspective clients
• Operated TMV, monitored pressure, sand, and chemical intake
PremAire & MFG, Inc: Lubbock, TX, Mechanical Engineer Intern Summer 2016
• Worked on HVAC system and assisted senior engineers with design specifications
• Prepared standard reports and documentation to communicate results to technicians
• Assisted with reporting on various stages of development and assisted with routine maintenance
• Prepared cost estimates and conducted site surveys at customer locations
• Computer: AutoCAD, ANSYS, MATLAB, Workbench, LabVIEW, Microsoft Office, DraftSight
• Languages: English, Urdu, Hindi and Pushto
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$15||$15|
|5 hours||Not available||$75||$75|
|10 hours||Not available||$150||$150|