My teaching method combine lectures with games, trying to keep children enhance with the lesson content.
I am Journalist and I have a Bachelor degree in Mass Communication. Since October 2018, I have been working as Substitute Teacher in a Bilingual classroom. Each classroom has in average 15 students. I love teaching Spanish because I think it is very important learning a second languages.
San Marcos, TX ∙ (concealed information) ∙ (concealed information)
Permanent work authorization. No visa sponsorship required.
Corporate Communications Manager with extensive experience in strategic communications, public relations and corporate social responsibility for large global companies in engineering, construction and finance sectors. Expertise in organizational communications, news media and marketing. Skilled in planning and management of complex projects with ability to work effectively across multi-disciplinary teams to achieve tight deadlines. Seeking opportunity to utilize skills as a Spanish Copywriter.
• Corporate branding & reputation
• Media relationship management
• Client relations
• Internal & external outreach
• Social media campaigns
• Special event coordination
• Speech writing
• Project & budget management
• MS Office (Work, Excel, Power Point) and Adobe
• Fluent in English and Spanish
PROFESSIONAL WORKING EXPERIENCE
Substitute Teacher October 2018- Present
San Marcos Consolidated Independent School District
• Managed a class of 15 -22 students.
• Followed and taught lessons plans assigned by permanent teacher for students
• Guide students thought planned activities and tend to their physical needs.
• Observe students on playground, and in classroom to ensure safe and positive environment
• Maintained effective classroom management strategies and applied advanced teaching capabilities in all subject areas.
• Paid personal attention to students with special needs
• Determined appropriate consequences for inappropriate student behavior and write a report for teacher about classroom events.
• Monitor students during lunch, sports period and special activities.
Public Affairs Manager, Inelectra, Caracas, Venezuela 08/2010 - 12/2017
Global engineering and construction corporation with 2000+ employees, leader in development of high-value added integrated technical solutions for the world energy sector
• Spearheaded internal & external corporate communications strategies including media relations with 5 Oil & Gas magazines in Venezuela and USA
• Coordinated press coverage during company’s 45th anniversary and managed relationships with Oil & Gas Chamber, Venezuelan and American Chamber, various universities and gremial associations, coordinating community affairs, executive thought-leadership and development of key messages
• Strategized content and wrote articles to support company mission and values, doubling number of readers of internal website weblogs; revised, upgraded and developed corporate intranet and website
• Developed and maintained sustainable relationships with 10 local & national non-profit organizations including United Way Venezuela, Casas Don Bosco and American-Venezuelan Trade and Industry Chamber to execute corporate social responsibility strategy
• Organized “Cafencuentro Monthly Meetings” for 75 managers in President Office program; coordinated agendas, presentations and speaking notes for Executive President
• Planned, produced and executed 12 volunteer activities with over 100 employee participants at each event
External Communications Manager, CEMEX, Caracas, Venezuela 12/2005 - 09/2008
Large building materials company with 10K employees providing high quality products & reliable service to global customers
• Led Communication Crisis team of 8 in Venezuela & Mexico during negotiation process with Venezuelan government
• Organized and developed 5 press media conferences, 3 town halls with employees and disseminated 20+ internal and external press releases
• Performed setup and executed Scandinavian external communications strategy that tiered media inquiries by relevance to cultivate reputation, resulting in increased relevance and positivity of company reputation
• Increased free press by more than 120% between 2005 and 2006; positioned main social programs with press coverage in Venezuela’s principle news and media outlets, resulting in company recognition for CSR and Social Responsibility Ranking in top 3 of Business Venezuela magazine
• Generated communication materials such as press releases, media alerts and fact sheets as part of Public Affairs strategy, released information to Venezuelan government and media about company’s new and lower cost product, resulting in company recognition for social commitment and concern for local communities
• Provided on-site event support for product briefings, trade shows and executive interviews; handled various activities such as planning, development and media relations
• Developed documents for various internal and external corporate communications; prepared communication materials for executives conducting media interviews
VP, Corporate Social Responsibility, Grupo Santander/Banco de Venezuela, Caracas, Venezuela 07/2004 - 09/2005
International universal bank and market leader in Venezuela
• Produced, wrote and edited bank’s first annual Sustainability Report
• Diagnosed, designed and executed new Social Responsibility strategy and participated in defining image strategy for Social Responsibility programs
• Coordinated activities for Grupo Santander Foundation; planned, produced and executed 6 volunteer activities
Bachelor of Art (BA), Mass Communications, Universidad Andres Bello, Caracas, Venezuela 1993
spanish lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - spanish lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$28|