My teaching approach is always first to understand the approach of a student and then mould our way of teaching. I believe nobody knows everything, its a process of continuous learning whether I am a student or teacher. I also wanted to learn new things and pass on my knowledge to others.
I am currently pursuing my masters in Data Analytics from the USA. I have an experience of 2.5 years working for Accenture leveraging Data and Python to solve Business Problems. I strongly believe that knowledge is all about sharing, The more you share more you learn.
M.S., Business Analytics, The University of Texas at Dallas, USA
B.Tech., Information Technology, Jaipur Engineering College & Research Centre, India
TECHNICAL SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS:-
Python, Pandas, NumPy, Scikit-Learn, Seaborn, Matplotlib
MySQL, PostgreSQL, HIVE
Apache Spark, Hadoop, Yarn, Big Data Analytics, Scala, Python, Machine Learning
Pegasus Knowledge Solutions – Chicago, Illinois May 2020 - December - 2020 Data Engineering Intern Technology Used: - PostgreSQL, AWS, People Analytics, REST APIs, JIRA, SCRUM
• Applied ETL and ELT processes and performed Data Extraction, Data Preparation, Hypothesis Testing, and Variable significance which increased the performance of the downstream analytic system.
• Engaged in enhancing the Product Data Dictionary, Data Modelling and Schema Design with Entity-Relationship (ER) models and generated incremental SQL scripts for the Postgres database.
• Implemented automated data pipelines using Streamsets, Pitney Bowes to build skill corpus for the workforce analytics system to achieve skill match scores for an applicant’s resume.
Accenture - Gurgaon, India January 2017 - July 2019 - Data Engineer
• Devised pattern-mining algorithms to find page-URL from production logs in order to detect performance bottlenecks within different applications, thus enhancing their testing capability by 10% - 25%.
• Developed the UI for Touchless Testing platform, background Python scripts of the application to ingest real-time data and provided immediate insight capabilities with interactive Tableau Dashboards.
• Engaged in an agile development environment having daily SCRUM meeting for progress reporting, tasks distributing, achieving 90% of team assignments in each time.
basic computer lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest C lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, computer programming lessons for all!
Taking computer languages lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$12|