I am a very hands on person who not only wants to teach the material, but also help my student learn more efficiently. It is important to me that I give my students the tools they need to study more effectively. Everyone's way of learning can be optimized by employing tutoring techniques unique to them, which is why I devise individualized approaches to help your students learn their way.
I am originally Lebanese, but was raised in Spain. I have been in Boston for four years now and graduated from Boston University in May of 2020 with a B.A in Neuroscience. Soon applying for an MBA focused in Medical Sciences.
857- 222-8793 & Email- (concealed information)
Senior in College of Arts and Sciences May 2020 Major: Neuroscience on Pre-Med Track.
Boston University Laboratory of Cognitive Neuroscience, Boston, MA May 2018 to December 2019
• Contributed to current study of allosteric influence on navigation in the CA1 region of the hippocampus.
• Handled laboratory animals for study experimentation.
• Processed data into MATLAB from experimental trials.
• Read-up on current research and presented valuable information to the lab
Boston University Center for Systems Neuroscience Boston, MA December 2017 to May 2018
• Developed experiments and code programs using MATLAB to learn about visual system and perception.
• Identified visual deficits caused by underlying neuro deficits and formulated programs on Matlab to
help with diagnosis
Life Length, Parque Cientifico Madrid, Spain June to August 2017
• Assisted in current studies related to telomeric depletion.
• Lead research involving rotenone and its effects on telomere length.
• Collected saliva and blood samples for analysis of their components.
• Processed samples with the use of methods and equipment like a Cytometer and Ficoll-plaque PLUS
AWARDS & CERTIFICATIONS
• EMT Certified in MA July 2019
• Professional: Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MATLAB
• Laboratory: Western blotting, Immunocytochemistry, Gel electrophoresis, Histology, Stereotactic surgery. Animal Handling, Electrophysiology, Cytometer, DNA extraction (saliva and blood), Ficoll-Plaque PLUS, TLC, Column Chromatography, Vacuum filtration
• Interpersonal: Fluent in English, Spanish, French, German, and Armenian.
spanish lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - spanish lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|