My teaching method is centered around one on one attention to the student and discovering the best learning style of the student. I like to break down concepts to the simplest steps, and make sure that the student's message is effectively being communicated in their paper, letter, essay or resume. I also encourage critical thinking and like to bring in real world examples to further explain concepts that may feel daunting or overwhelming.
I graduated from Loyola Law School in 2019 in the Top 10% of my class. I was a Note and Comment Editor in the Loyola Law School Entertainment Law Review Journal. I have tutored multiple students since i graduated on both law school courses and on essay writing and college english papers.
LOYOLA LAW SCHOOL, LOS ANGELES, CA
Juris Doctor, May 2019
Concentration: Civil Litigation
Class Rank: Top 10%
Law Review: Loyola of Los Angeles Entertainment Law Review, Note & Comment Editor
Honors: St. Thomas More Law Honor Society (2017 – 2019)
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, BERKELEY, CA
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, August 2014
The Cochran Firm California Los Angeles, CA
Law Clerk May 2018 – March 2019
• Propounded discovery requests, evaluated discovery responses and drafted a motion to compel
• Drafted meet and confer letters, and demand letters to opposing counsel
• Participated in the preparation of significant law and motion practice on complex legal issues including an opposition to a motion for summary judgment on an employment case, a writ of mandamus challenging a court order granting summary judgment on the issue of punitive damages in an employment case, and a motion to reopen discovery
• Learned the litigation process in a fast-paced trial focused litigation firm while being organized and meeting deadlines
• Prepared for depositions, hearings and trial
REDEFINE LAW FIRM, INC. Los Angeles, CA
Law Clerk June 2017 – April 2018
• Contacted clients to discuss details of their pain and suffering for a class action suit
• Drafted discovery requests and responses for a breach of contract case
• Researched and drafted memoranda on a variety of legal issues including res judicata, breach of contract, and toxic mold exposure cases
• Performed comprehensive document review in an anti-SLAPP matter
PACIFIC ATTORNEY GROUP Los Angeles, CA
Legal Assistant November 2015 – August 2016
• Managed client settlements including lien reductions and disbursement of settlement awards
• Prepared settlement demands for personal injury cases
• Learned subrogation compliance in personal injury matters including Medicaid and private insurance
criminal law lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest civil law lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, corporate law lessons for all!
Taking constitutional law lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$100|