My teaching method is like assess the student first and know what he/she knows about the topic and building the bridge between his/her knowledge with the rest of the areas. I am not limited to the particular topic/ subject of interest. If some off the track topics are found to be helpful in the teaching process I always implement that in my teaching process. Most importantly I am interested to increase the students' knowledge with my special teaching methodology which makes the process lot easier. If students want to make me do some magic within a few days then "I am not a good fit for you fellows."
I am a 4-year engineering graduate who has special commands on digital devices, microprocessors & controllers, control system, Programing language, and Robotics research. At present, I am doing my Ph.D. on smart material based robotics. My research is in collaboration with CSIR-CMERI and NIT Durgapur. During my tenure at CMERI I have completed 6 different robotics projects which involved sensor networking, surveillance, IoT, Wireless comm (RF, Wifi), Networking, Manipulator, Mobile robotics, etc.
It varies with student type/ class in which the student is/ student's requirement
Date of Birth: 20th April 1990
Qualification: B. Tech (EIE) , Ph.D. (Submitted)
Experience: 5+ years at CSIR-CMERI
Publications: International Journals: 09, Conferences: 11, Book chapter: 01
· Engineering · Algorithm & control design · Technological survey
· Sensors · Project management · Setup build & debug
· actuators · Technical report preparation · Data Analysis
Examination passed Year School/ College Board/ Univ. Marks/ Grade
Madhyamik 2005 Nima Bahadurpur High School WBBSE 77.25%
Higher Secondary 2007 Kandi Raj High School WBCHSE 65.60%
B. Tech 2012 Dr. B.C. Roy Engineering College, Durgapur WBUT 7.69 DGPA
Ph.D. Thesis submitted
CSIR- Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute, Durgapur 2012-2017
Project Assistant-II Micro robotics lab/ IT group
Design & development of a novel smart actuator based Multiple Mobile Micro Manipulation System (Project No. ESC 203/10)
Academy of Scientific & Innovative Research (AcSIR),CSIR- CMERI, Durgapur 2015-2016
Teaching Assistant PGDR course
Undertaken Lab and tutorial session on Sensors & Actuators (ENG-CMERI-1-2129) for Post Graduate Diploma, Robotics (PGDR) on behalf of Dr. R. K. Jain as directed by him.
Involvement in project activities at CSIR-CMERI:
1. Design & development of a piezoelectric actuator based micro manipulation system
2. Design & development of a compact & wireless mobile manipulation system
3. Wireless mobile surveillance system with real-time tracking facility
4. An IoT based smart irrigation system (Ongoing..)
1. R. K. Jain, S. Majumder, Surajit Saha and B. Ghosh, “Drawings for Development of 3-DOF Based Mobile Micro Manipulation system (M3S) for Robotic Micro Assembly”, Ref no: CSIR-CMERI/IPMG/Copyrigh/1/2014, dated 15/04/2014.
2. R. K. Jain, S. Majumder, Surajit Saha and B. Ghosh, “Drawings for Development of Wireless Mobile Manipulation system (WMMS)”, Ref no: CSIR-CMERI/IPMG/Copyright/2016/1, dated 19/07/2016.
Instrumentation & Control Skills
· Measurement & Data acquisition Systems: National Instrument (NI) PXI controller (1031, 1078), NI-cDAQ (9172 with Modules: 9219, 9211)
· Development boards: Arduino Yún (Linux support with Linino OS), Arduino uno, Raspberry Pi 3, Propeller Board of Education (BOE), BOE (BS2E)
· Other Instruments: Programmable power supply (Gwinstek: GPD-3303S), Power supply (Aplab: LQ6324), Programmable digital multimeter (Keithley: 2110), Function generator (Tektronix: AFG3022C, AFG 3102), Oscilloscope (Tektronix: TDS 2024C, TDS 2014B), Metallurgical microscope (Olympus: BX51M)
Soft skills (Computer)
· C · LabVIEW
· Matlab · Python
· Shell scripting · Robot programming
· Windows · Linux
· Photoshop, MS word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, Autodesk Inventor
Soft skills (Management):
· Relationship building · Project management
· Adaptability with situation · Multitasking ability
· Bengali (mother tongue-RWS) · Hindi (Fluent-R-S) · English (Fluent-RWS)
Presented technical paper at:
· IEEE International conference ICCSP 2013, Kanchipuram, TamilNadu
· IEEE International conference MicroCom 2016, NIT Durgapur
· International conference IC-SMART 2017, CSIR-CMERI Durgapur.
Explained knowhow and technologies to delegates & students at CSIR-CMERI on:
· Smart lawn/irrigation: India International Science Festival (IISF-2018)- 24 Sep 2018
· Wireless mobile surveillance system: Visit by Japanese Delegation- 21 Nov 2017
· Technologies developed at our lab: Robo-Expo Under IISF-2016 - 21 Dec 2016
I am Rajesh Ghosh. I know Bhaskar Ghosh probably better than others. It is because Bhaskar Ghosh is my elder brother. He completed B.Tech from a reputed college. I strongly recommend him as a teacher of you. His explanation on any topic is too simple to understand the particular topic. Even I am also a student of him since my childhood. And I was doing well in my study. His proficiency in Computer Programming is awesome. He has great knowledge on C, Python and some other. Now he is a micro robot devoloper also.
He is a good student as well as a very good guide . any one can belive with closeing eye . He is also a very good & helpful person in general life. Also he has a good quality which is makeing new methde to solve the critical problem.
basic computer lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest C lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, computer programming lessons for all!
Taking computer languages lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|