My teaching method is to help guide the student toward an answer by teaching them how to approach a problem and techniques for getting started, which is often the most challenging part. I would work alongside the student to give them an example of how to read and manipulate notes and dense textbooks, extracting valuable information and extrapolating from what's given.
I have a passion for physics and mathematics. I'm currently entering my senior year of Applied physics, and I have officially completed my mathematics minor, finishing the highest math courses offered to physics students at Texas Tech. I'm well versed in calculus, kinematics, EM and optics.
Please let me know 3 hours ahead of a cancellation.
TEXAS TECH UNIVERSITY Lubbock, TX
Applied Physics (Major)/Mathematics (Minor) Anticipated Graduation May 2020
Concentration: Electrical and Computational Engineering
Current Total GPA: 3.4
LAKE TRAVIS HIGH SCHOOL Austin, TX
Graduated “LT Scholar” (at least 100 volunteer hours by graduation) June 2016
Varsity Football, Lacrosse Club
Customer Facing Food Service Austin, TX
Thundercloud Subs and Whataburger Summer 2015-2018 Winter 2017, 2018
Sandwich Maker, Night Manager, Customer Relations, Drive-Thru
• Comprehensive Learner and Teacher • Experience with Python, C++
• Passionate and experienced Team Leader • MATLAB, Mathematica
• Effective Communicator • Microsoft: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Participate in the Society of Physics and Musicians Without Borders.
• I host study groups for my physics classes and teach information to struggling peers.
• I’m also associated with a band and intramural sports which has allowed me to fulfill my role as a team member while increasing my understanding of team dynamics.
• Python in MATLAB: I learned to plot functions and data points, do numerical calculation of nonlinear equations and ordinary differential equations, and to run simulation and analysis of simulated data.
• C++ and Gnuplot in MATLAB: We honed these skills and finished by modeling pendulums and springs.
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking precalculus & calculus lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$15||$15||Not available|