Whether it's coaching for an existing role or assisting with career transition my approach is to listen and ask probing open ended questions establishing a rapport by also sharing some of my own experiences. Then I make suggestions , discuss the benefits and risks of the approach. I give small assignments between meetings and we discuss them in the beginning of each new meeting.
Senior Vice President of Sales with 20+ years building and transforming sales teams delivering organic growth. Oversaw business units of $200MM+ ARR and led direct reports of 15+ including Sales Leaders, Account Executives and Account Managers.
A client focused results oriented strategic sales leader, I have successfully implemented digital transformation initiatives by evolving selling methods and focusing on coaching and building sales teams that collaborated together to achieve revenue targets. I am known for my people management skills and my networking ability.
DONNELLEY FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS (DFIN) (New York, NY) 2003 – 2020
Global financial compliance company providing SaaS products, software-enabled services, print, SEC and distribution solutions to public and private companies in global capital and investment markets.
Senior Vice President, International Head of Global Capital Markets (12/2018-6/2020)
Led a $110M ARR business unit in APAC, EMEA and Canada with a mandate to retain core transactional revenue while transforming sales teams and driving new revenue as the company was repositioned as a provider of expert-supported financial services software solutions.
● Oversaw 5 direct reports (regional leads) and a 75+ sales headcount. Maintained and grew key business relationships--Fortune 100, emerging growth companies and professional services providers.
● Handled all aspects of sales go-to-market strategy for the existing client base and new business acquisition.
● Increased lead generation significantly by establishing an inside sales team and collaborating with marketing to launch digital strategies and social media campaigns.
● Transformed Asia market sales force:
• Introduced process “huddles”- building communication and collaboration between sales and product teams, implementing account planning strategy sessions and pipeline reviews.
• Hired new regional sales leader with requisite consultative SaaS sales experience, shifted infrastructure and introduced sales training and presentation skill-building.
• Established mentoring program linking high performers across markets.
● Achieved operational efficiencies, including eliminating 80% of sales expense in Brazil by facilitating a reseller partnership to drive revenue on the newly established SaaS platform.
● Created a sales culture based on transparency, trust and collaboration and employee reward and recognition.
Senior Vice President, East Coast Domestic Markets, Canada and Latin America (2/2012-12/2018)
Directed $250MM ARR business unit, representing 40% domestic EBIT, with full Profit & Loss accountability. Led 20 direct reports, including 5 sales leaders, 10 AEs and 5 AMs. Achieved high retention of legacy business/key accounts while winning highly competitive contracts with enterprise clients across industry sectors.
● Collaborated with the senior leadership team to shape the overall business & product strategy, goals for success, and KPIs.
● Actively managed & refined the sales process including sales activity, pipeline, and accurate forecasting.
● Supported sales team members through coaching and adding strategic value on complex 6-figure deals.
● Scaled the SaaS sales team from the ground up, both training and transforming current reps and recruiting high potential experienced SaaS sellers. Engendered collaboration between new reps and established relationship sales team.
● Drove implementation of innovative technology solutions, generating more than $10MM in new annual sales. Collaborated with product and marketing teams on development of new sales materials. Designed and delivered sales team training.
● Increased share of wallet by client, adding at least one new product to over 50% of client base.
● Created Sales Operations role within the unit and implemented SFDC dashboards increasing adoption/usage of SFDC by 50%.
● Established a QBR and pipeline management process which substantially increased new leads and opportunities.
● Spearheaded rollout Salesforce CRM, Lightning, which improved tracking performance against KPIs and cross-sell.
● Developed and drove sales efforts to penetrate new verticals (life sciences, health care, financial services).
● Maintained #1 legacy business market share in the largest market – New York.
● Tripled new Canadian business, from $5.8MM to $18.6MM, maintaining a revised, focused go-to-market strategy.
Peggy Cohen- page 2
Vice President, East Coast and Mid– Atlantic Regions (12/2003-2/2012)
Directed $150M ARR business unit.
● Facilitated the post-acquisition integration of number one competitor into the sales organization. Analyzed strengths and opportunities of accounts; assessed sales reps and rationalized the combined sales team. Through the process, kept reps motivated and engaged, growing market share by 10% and maintaining #1 market share for over three years.
● Recruited industry top player and coveted sales rep who drove 140% increase ($5MM
career coaching lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest leadership lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, job search coach lessons for all!
Taking professional transition lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|