I usually use the learner-centered approach where I allow students to lead the discussions and I most of the times start my class with a question or a case scenario so that I can engage students. I like my students to do more problem solving.
I am Medical Doctor and having Master of Science in Human Anatomy and Physiology Instruction skills as well. I therefore tutor anatomy and physiology, and microbiology very well. I have been in the medical practice for 22 years and has made me to understand the concepts in anatomy and physiology, and microbiology well so usually my students get concepts so easily.
Currently seeking an Adjunct Professor position in Human Anatomy and Physiology to utilize my experience, skills and training received from New York Chiropractic College, Master of Science in Human Anatomy and Physiology Instructions Program (M.S.H.A.P.I).
Clinical Instructor for Physician Assisting students - 03/2016 - 03/2018.
Presbyterian University College - Ghana.
• Revision of Human Anatomy and Physiology systems with students.
• Teaching general surgery procedures, skills and concepts.
• Supervisory physician for new students on hospital wards.
• Supervised over 200 students per year.
Presbyterian Hospital Agogo, Ghana Supervisor / Instructor
01/2015 - 04/2018.
• Trained and supervised newly graduated medical doctors and physician assistants in general surgery.
• Supervised 4 medical doctors and 2 physician assistants per year.
Ghana National Service 09/1989- 06/1990
• Grade 9 Teacher- General Science
Presbyterian Hospital Agogo, Ghana 01/2015 - 04/2018
• General surgeon
• Presbyterian Hospital Bawku, Ghana 11/1999- 12/2014
o General doctor/general surgeon
Presbyterian University College 03/2016 - 04/2018
• Clinical medicine instructor
Ghana College of Physicians and Surgeons 10/2007-11/2011
• Doctor of Medicine
New York Chiropractic College 09/2015-12/2017
• Master of Science Human Anatomy and Physiology Instruction (MSHAPI)
Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology Ghana 11/1993-- 12/1996
• Bachelor of Medicine / Bachelor of Surgery
Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology Ghana 11/1990 - 09/1993
• Bachelor of Science in Human Biology
• Power Point.
biology lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest anatomy lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physiology lessons for all!
Taking microbiology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$20||$20|
|5 hours||Not available||$20||$100|
|10 hours||Not available||$15||$200|