I basically follow the student needs, where I will like to begin with an introductory meeting to get to know the level of knowledge of my students and then prepare the class based on their goals.
The main purpose of my services is to provide assistance on my students´ demands and satisfactorily achieve what they are looking to learn from the language.
Over the last year and a half, I was able to assist different professionals with their Spanish skills and their communication abilities with the language. Thanks to my profession, I am capable of facilitate technical vocabulary in different business topics.
Also, I have been working closely with children from different ages in their Spanish lessons. Most of their homework is coming from school classes, where I have to provide support with reading, speaking, listening, and writing techniques.
Lorena Ros Lopez
(concealed information) ● 6413 Rock Forest Dr, Bethesda, MD, 20817 ● (concealed information)
Arizona State University, MicroMasters Program in Global Arizona, USA
Business Leadership and Management October 2021 - Present
University of Murcia, School of Economics and Business Murcia, Spain
Bachelor of Economist June 2019
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook)
• Proficient in English and fluent in Spanish
EurAuPair USA Springfield, Virginia
Experienced Au Pair (Cultural Exchange Program) October 2019 – Present
• Assisting children with homework, projects, test preparation, papers, research and other academic tasks, mainly in Spanish language. Help them understand key concepts, especially those learned in the classroom.
• Help get the kids to school and other activities and engage them in fun games and activities.
Massimo Duttti S.A. Murcia, Spain
Sales Assistant August 2018 – February 2019
• Provided administrative support to managers, staff, and customers.
• Operations strategy: improved deliveries, transit time, packaging, and customer service by coordinating incident resolutions, return processes, and cared of social networks.
• Executed sales (product management, control of payments, deliveries, accounting management).
Optimiza Protective & Consulting, S.L. Murcia, Spain
Internship – Administrative assistant March 2018 – April 2018
• Lead implementing the new accounting program called Aqua.
• Used common administrative systems and accounting processes e.g., purchasing, travel, and expense management.
BBVA Murcia, Spain
Customer Service Representative July 2017 – August 2017
• Achieved given sales goals by opening new consumer accounts such as checking and savings, credit cards and loans, cross-selling and making referrals of bank products.
• Provided assistance to customer inquiries regarding products and services offered by the company.
• Responsible of managing outbound phone calls using bank-generated customer and prospect lead lists to educate customers on emerging technology and assisted with meeting their financial goals.
CaixaBank Murcia, Spain
Customer Service Representative July 2016 – September 2016
• Supported customer with traditional banking needs and complex service transactions putting the customer's needs at the center of everything.
• Assisted clients with bank transaction such as: checks and cash for deposit, endorsements, or place holds on accounts for uncollected funds. Sold a range of financial products such as loans for individuals, fixed and variable mortgages, credit cards, savings plans and investment products.
I've had a great experience learning with Lorena so far, I feel like she helped me improve my language abilities a lot. She speaks very clearly and I can understand much of what she's saying. But when I don't understand she is very patient and helps me understand. I enjoy learning from her!
I highly recommend Lorena, she's really nice, she helps a lot and I feel very comfortable speaking Spanish with her.
Lorena has shown a strong experience in preparing students. Her flexibility and adaptability to my request has been very valuable. I am very thankful for her knowledge and capacity to teach me different techniques to learn Spanish!
spanish lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - spanish lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$20|