These online meetings are giving the opportunity to learn a new language (Spanish, English or Georgian) in a very quick, fun way.
The language can be taught in English, in Georgian in Spanish or in Russian
All materials will be given to you by me but if you want to learn by a specific book which you have and like - not a problem, we will take that book.
In case of interest, the class will be more than just a language class; here we will learn different cultural habits of the countries where this new language is spoken.
So that the goal of these meetings will not only be to learn how to speak certain language but also meet the culture and traditions of different countries, which, I think, will be very helpful during travel (I love traveling and meeting new cultures, compare them to my country's culture, etc.)
The practice showed me that it is impossible to work with the same routine with every student because of different learning skills, different interests, etc. So, I assure you that, in these meetings the material will be chosen by your interests.
And the most important thing is that here not only I will be giving you a new information. We will exchange our knowledge and make these classes more fun.
Hello! My name is Tamari. I am from Sakartvelo - you may know this country with the name Georgia. My native language is Kartuli (Georgian).
I, also, speak many other languages. I have always loved languages and have always enjoyed tutoring. Of course for my profession I choose this direction. I am a Roman philologist - Spanish philologist.
I have an exclusive tutoring methods teaching grammar, pronunciation, conversation, vocabulary, using multiple approaches with each student, appropriate for his/her interests. Together we will make our meetings joyful.
I hope to make your studying process fun and as enjoyable as it is for me.
Full name: Tamari Pilia Gender: Female
Country: საქართველო (Georgia)
Date of birth: 05.06.1995
Citizenship: საქართველო (Georgia)
1. ქართული (Georgian) - Native
2.. Spanish - C1
3. English - B2-C1
4. Russian - like Native
5.Portuguese - A2
6. Italian -A2
7. Polish - A1
Academic degree: Master of Arts in Spanish Philology
1. Master (With honours, GPA:3.8) - LEPL - Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University - Roman Philology - Spanish Philology
2. Bachelor/BA, (With honours, GPA:3.8) - LEPL- Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University - Spanish Philology
3. Secondary school graduate - LEPL- Guram Ramishvili Tbilisi N 20 Public school, Tbilisi (Georgia)
Trainings and certificats:
1. "Peculiarities of Translation in Spanish" - Iane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University and International fundation of Olof Palme
2. "Branding" - Emeritus Training
1. Private tutor of basic Education
2. Private tutor of English
3. Private tutor of Spanish
4. "Mimino in Caucasus" - Assistant of Spanish-speaking travel consultant
5. "Lemon Law Group Partners" - Administrative assistant
Scholarships and awards:
1. "Grant scholarship of Tbilisi City Hall for honoured students"
2. Erasmus+Ka107 Grant Scholarship for 2017/2018 academic year, Spring Semester in Universidad de Cádiz, Spain
3. "scholarship of honoured students" of Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University - 3 times winner.
spanish lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - spanish lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$20|