I work with my students to help them achieve their goals: technique, musicality, stage presence, study organization,... Depending on their age and level the approach will vary to satisfy their needs. My principal goal is that the students finish my lesson wanting to practice and improve more.
I got my Bachelor's Degree in Saxophone Performance from the Liceu Conservatory of Barcelona, currently pursuing the Master's Degree at the University of Michigan. I have taught students from 8 years old to college level and I have also received prizes in International Competitions around Europe and USA.
- 1st Prize of the Concours International Léopold Bellan (France)
- 1st Prize of the Concorso Internazionale de Filadelfia (Italy)
- 2nd Prize of the MTNA Michigan Young Artists Competition (USA)
- Finalist of the Concurso de Juventudes Musicales de España (Spain)
- 1st Prize of the Concours de Saxophone Parisien (France)
- 2nd Prize of the Festival Internacional de Saxofones de Palmela (Portugal)
- Hans-Schaeuble Award of the Arosa Music Academy (Switzerland)
- Selected to participate in the 3rd European Saxophone Congress in Italy, in 2022.
I have taken some lessons with Maria and she has helped me to improve my musicality. Her energy and attitude made the class very interesting and fun to learn.
She is a great teacher and I liked how she made classes really entertaining and helpful. She is the best teacher I have ever had!
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$30||$30|