• Online basic teaching, Phonics and Grammar, ages 6-17 years old.
• Ability to communicate with students verbally and visually.
• Delivering lessons to improve students reading, writing and conversational skills.
• Use of whiteboard, TPR, props and visuals.
• Tailor teaching style in accordance with student needs.
• Tracking and reporting on students’ progress.
• Keeping up to date with teaching software.
• Ensures equipment is in good working conditions at all times.
• Resolve technical connectivity issues.
• Assess student progress.
*Teaching Spanish (Dual Language Program) at the local school district and Online English tutor for kids in Asia.
*1 - 1 classes and groups of 1-4 classes.
*Ages 6 to 17 years old.
* I had outstanding results. Kids gain understanding comprehension and fluency in the target language.
Available to teach online classes.
My Job Experience:
Huntley School District 158 - Dual Language Teacher (English/Spanish)-June 2019– Present
ITutor Group - Online English Tutor- November 2018– Present
Varsity Tutors- Online Spanish Tutor- May 2019- Present
National Louis University (NLU)
• Bachelor degree - Early Childhood Practice (ECP) -Pending
International Open Academy (IOA)
• TESOL Certificate
McHenry County College (MCC)
• Paraprofessional License
• Substitute Teacher License
spanish lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - spanish lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$20|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$100|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$200|