My approach to learning Spanish is through having fun and by natural conversation. I think language is learned best through experience and practice. I also believe that although learning a language is hard it is a special privilege to connect with different people all around the world. Also, knowing how hard it is I will always be patient with students and individual learning processes. Learning a language is more than just studying, it's developing a love and passion for not only the language but the culture. I love teaching and would love to help anyone who is a beginner level Spanish student. I will come to you where you are at and help you with whatever you may need.
I am a student at University of Sioux Falls majoring in Spanish Education and English Language Learners. I have worked in teaching Spanish for the past year and have been learning Spanish myself for eight years. I work in a Spanish daycare over the summer teaching students in Spanish from ages birth to five. Over the past year I have worked at my university tutoring students in Spanish. I have been to five different Spanish speaking countries where I have had the opportunity to learn first hand about the language and the culture of each country.
I am happy to adjust pricing according to the needs of the student.
- IB Spanish Graduate
- One season of working at Bilingual Childcare and Education center
- Currently a Spanish tutor at University of Sioux Falls
- One season full time nannying ages seven and ten
- One year working as a barista at Caribou
- One season of volunteer for Girls on the Run (grade 3-5 running club)
- One and a half years working part time in childcare at Kids Corner (preschool-grade five Sioux Falls Christian)
- 3 years volunteer Sunday School teacher (preschool-grade five at Grace Fellowship Church)
spanish lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - spanish lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|