I have a bachelor's in English from Granite State College and am perusing a Master's degree in Curriculum and Instruction with a concentration in Special Education from Southern New Hampshire University. I hold statement in Eligibility in K-12 Special Education and 5-12 English Education and have a variety of experience with students of a variety of special needs.
I have been working in Special Education for over 5 years and my experience is varied in age group and disability type. My current experience is working with "at risk" high school aged children and helping them not only academically but personally. I have had many students come and tell me that they would not have graduated high school without me and who come back from their first semester of college and say that they were thankful for having me push them and make them believe they could achieve anything.
9 Plummer Street
Goffstown, NH 03102
Southern New Hampshire University
Med Special Education
Granite State College Concord NH
B.A. in English 2015
Granite State College
A.A in General Studies 2013
TESTING AND CERTIFICATION
• Statement of Eligibility (ALT 5) 5-12 English
• Statement of Eligibility (ALT 4) K-12 Special Education 2016
• Praxis Core 2015
• Paraprofessional II Certification 2014
Bow High School, Bow, NH
Paraprofessional – Bridges Program 2014-Present
• Provide specialized educational assistance in Math and Science in homogenous competency based classes with focuses on a Summative and Formative assessment structure.
• Communicate with staff members in order to provide all necessary modifications in accordance with 504’s and IEP’s.
Rundlett Middle School, Concord, NH
• Provided academic support and instruction with a focus in Math and Science
• Provided emotional support and assistance
• Participated in Extended Year Program
Strong Foundations Charter School
Special Education Floater 2012-2013
• Assisted students with academic progress
• Provided one-on-one support
Oneil Cinemas, Londonderry, NH
• Assisted in daily operations
• Managed multiple staff members and delegated tasks
• Procuring operational supplies
• Projectionist 2009-2012
academic english lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, Academic tutoring for all!
Taking Test prep has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$25||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||$20||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||$15||Not available|