My teaching approach is based on the principle that each learner has experiences that they bring to the classroom therefore I approach each learner with that respect that they have something to say. I then take what they know and build on it
I am a human services specialists who loves and respects people with over 15 years of teaching and training.
I have taught professional courses at the university level and I have also taught learners at foundational levels like Grade 4, middle school, and high school
DPhil in Religious Studies 2029 - (Research Degree in Spiritual Discernment) UNISA, Pretoria
AA in Drug and Alcohol Studies (1996) San Bdno Valley Community College, San Bernardino, CA
Masters Degree in Public Health (1992) Major Biostatistics, Loma Linda University, Loma Linda CA
AA in Adult Education (1989), University of Zimbabwe, Harare, Africa
BA in Theology (1987), Andrews University, Berrien Springs, Michigan
1. Co-wrote a Research paper that published in a book on knowledge, beliefs and behaviour around the HIV and AIDS condition among High School Students in Jamaica
2. Published multiple papers as Children's Mental Health Research Manager
2. Raise over a USD 5 million between 2001 -2004 to upgrade the infrastructure of Solusi University in Zimbabwe, Africa, into a World-Class University
3. Supervised 3 Graduate Research papers from proposal to defence stages successfully
4. Trained street vendors to transform their businesses to qualify as Small Businesses which could assess government support in South Africa
5. Raised three children from birth to independent adults with careers
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$20||$25|
|5 hours||Not available||$20||$125|
|10 hours||Not available||$18||$250|