I am deeply committed to believe in diversity and inclusion into objective educational programs that use flexible approaches to learning, especially regarding new technology systems and hardware. In addition, applying the Integrated Performance Assessments (IPA) approach during my teaching, assessing efficiently the students, helping them to overcoming their learning difficulties, and guiding all learners toward the excellence.
Pedagogically and psychologically, I strongly trust that the good teacher should not limit himself to using only one approach during teaching. At least, he Should combine both two or three methods for inspiring students. As a teacher, I am extremely delighted to working in a cooperative, team-oriented environment, respecting the goals of the Establishment, applying a holistic approach to achieving an inclusive environment where differences are valued and respected, encouraging learner, correcting the presumably error of each learner, and tutoring students by applying the most fruitful advanced methodologies of teaching.
Hello dear students, I am a Teacher of Physics/Math/Chemistry, with 16 years of an effective experience, PhD in physics, Master Degree in Teaching and other Certificates in Math and the psychology in education. I give Physics, Chemistry, and Math lessons for Middle School, High School, and College Student levels. Meanwhile, I work as Tutor for helping and inspiring students to discovering their greatness. Furthermore, I assist students to achieve their objectives and help them to overcoming their learning difficulties.
Upper School Physics/Chemistry/Math Teacher
Career objectives: Working and growing in an appropriate professional environment where my knowledge, expertise, and creativity can be put to inspire students and guiding them toward the excellence.
ACADEMIC STUDIES-DEGREES AND CERTIFICATES:
• PhD in Physics, Faculty of Sciences. 2016-2019
• Certificate in «Cryptography I», Stanford University, California, USA.
May 20, 2019
• Certificate in «Philosophy and the Sciences», University of Edinburgh,
UK. Apr. 10, 2019
• Certificate in psychology , University of Toronto-Canada, Mar.18, 2019
• Certificate in «Calculus» and « Algebra», Saylor Academy-Washington,
DC. Mar. 07, 2019
• Certificate in «Mathematics for Machine Learning: Linear Algebra»,
Imperial College-London. Feb 25, 2019
• Certificate in Sciences of Education
University of London- ULC- Institute of Education-UK. Feb.21, 2019
• Certificate in "Fabrication and Characterization of Composites ", The
High Normal School of Paris-Saclay-France.Feb.04, 2019
• Certificate in Cosmology, University of Tokyo-Japan. Dec. 23, 2018,
• Certificate in «Pedagogy», Jun 04, 2018
• Certificate in Methodology of Scientific Research, Jun 28, 2017
• Certificate in “Intellectual Property”, Nov. 17, 2016
• Specialized Master’s Degree, in Teaching Physics and Chemistry,(2014)
• License Degree in physics , Jun 03,1997
• General University Studies Degree.
in Physics and Chemistry, Faculty of Sciences, Jun 30,1994
• Baccalaureate Degree in Bilingual Experimental Sciences, Jul.07,1990
• Physics-Chemistry-Math Teacher for High School levels.(2016-2018)
• Physics-Math Teacher for High School and College students.(2013-2014)
• Physics-Math Teacher for Middle and High School students.(2006-2011)
• Physics-Math Teacher for Upper School students-(2001-2005)
• Physics-Chemistry-Tutor for Upper School student levels-(1998-2000)
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
Physics of the Upper School level:
• Electricity and Magnetism: Electric Circuits, Electric Fields, Magnetism, and Electromagnetism.
• Energy and Work: Understanding Kinetic Energy, Potential Energy, Conservation Energy, and Works.
• Forces: Understanding Force, Velocity, Acceleration, Net Force, and Specific Forces.
• Introductory Principles: Accuracy, Precision, Variables, Scalars,Vectors, SI Units, and Significant Figures
• Motion and Mechanics:
- Understanding Circular Motion, Torque, Circular Motion Equations, and Gas Laws.
- Harmonic Motion, Pendulums, Springs, Linear Motion, Momentum, and Newton's Laws.
• Thermodynamics: Understanding Enthalpy, Entropy, Heat, and Laws of Thermodynamics.
• Waves, Sound, and Light:
-Light and Electromagnetic Waves: Photons, Refraction, and Electromagnetic Spectrum.
- Sound: Understanding Doppler Effect.
- Waves: Understanding Amplitude, Period, Velocity, Concept of Waves, Wavelength, and Frequency.
• Optical physics: Reflection and Mirrors, Refraction and Lenses, Lenses and Thin Films, and Polarization.
Chemistry of The Upper School level:
• The periodic Table: Periodic Theories, identifying periodic Trends and types of Elements.
• Element and Atoms: Isotopes, ions, Orbital Diagrams, Quantum Numbers, and Subatomic particles.
• Measurements: Precision, accuracy, Calculating error, Units, Scientific Notation, and Significant figures.
• Phases of matter: Gases, properties of gases, Avogadro’s Law, Boyle’s Law, Charles’s Law.
• Phase Diagrams and Transitions, Solids and liquids, Solutions and mixture.
• Stoichiometry: Molecular weight, molar mass, Identifying limiting reagents, and Stoichiometry in Solution
• Acid-base Chemistry: Definitions of Acids ans bases, Calculating pH and pOH, Acid-base reactions.
• Titrations: Identifying unknown concentration or Volume.
• Chemical Reactions: Balancing Reactions, Equilibrium, Types of Reactions.
• Electrochemistry: Anodes, Cathodes, Electrolytic Cells, Galvanic Cells.
• Nuclear Chemistry: Understanding Radioactive decay and using isotopic notation.
• Thermochemistry and Energetic: Chemical Reactions, Enthalpy, Entropy, and Gibb’s Free Energy.
The Math Courses that I teach in tutoring Courses:
• Abstract Algebra, Basic Arithmetic, Basic Geometry.
• Algebra I, Algebra 3/4 , Algebra II , Basic Geometry.
• Pre-Calculus, Calculus, 1,2, and 3
• Functions and Derivatives.
• Differential equations.
• Middle School Math courses.
• Upper School Math program courses.
• College Math Courses.
• Integrating both the advanced Pedagogical and Psychological approaches in Teaching.
• Applying the most fruitful Teaching Methodologies and learning approaches that fit the Students.
• Using the Integrated Performance Assessments (IPA) during my teaching.
• Planing and implementing a sequence of suitable instructional activities of each course.
• Employing flexible approaches to learning, regarding new technology systems and devices.
• Using innovative Teaching strategies that motivate all learners to engage in the learning process.
• Committing to believe in diversity and inclusion into objective educational programs.
• The Continuous Tracking of the learning process for each Student.
• Helping students for overcoming their Learning Difficulties.
• Encouraging, guiding, and assessing student progress and achievement.
• Integrating the Modeling and Simulation in Teaching for understanding the Physics/Chemistry Concepts.
CODING AND COMPUTER SYSTEMS SKILLS :
• Wien2k, Gnu-plot, VESTA, KKR-CPA, Python.
• LibreOffice, Excel, Access, Power Point, Linux, Kubuntu, Google Docs, Windows XP.
MY ACHIEVED WRITINGS AND WORKS:
• Topic titled "The Condensed Matter Physics for the Metallic alloys''.
• Physics courses and exercises book for Baccalaureate student levels.
• Writer of many articles and topics in the “(concealed information) “(concealed information) and other sites.
REWARDS AND ACTIVITIES:
• Certificate of Excellence received from the Journal publishing «Elsevier », Amsterdam, Holland.
• Certificate in Algebra obtained from «Saylor Academy»,Washington, DC-USA.
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$40||$40|