Master of Non-profit Administration (MNA)
2016 – 2018 Expected
- University of Notre Dame, Mendoza College of Business.
- Current GPA: 3.7
- Credit Hours Completed: 15 out of 42
- Relevant Coursework: HR – Accounting – Marketing – Board Management – Crisis Management
Bachelor of Science in Architectural Engineering
- Major: Architecture Engineering.
- Menoufia University, Menoufia, Egypt.
- Overall Grade: Good (equivalent 3.4)
- Graduation Project Grade: Very Good (equivalent 3.8)
- Focus: Green Building Design
- Empowered over 1,000 young people to tell their stories through script writing and direction workshops developed in partnership with one of Egypt’s most prestigious script writers
- Developed and initiated the Modern Faith Leaders Academy for 100 faith leaders from ALazhar and the Coptic Church including training on communication and connecting qualified faith leaders to media carrying the modern message of faith.
arabic lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest accent reduction - arabic lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - arabic lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - arabic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$30||$20|
|5 hours||Not available||$120||$100|
|10 hours||Not available||$200||$200|