My teaching methodology will be based upon the student if teaching a single student. Otherwise it will be based upon the topic and i will try to carry the whole class attention till the end. And clarifying the doubts if any in between or at the end.
Btech Graduate from computer science background.
completed my 11th and 12th fron Sri chaitanya narayana academy (generally called CHAINA), madhapur, Hyderabad.
Scored 85/120 in mathematics in Jee-mains. And cleared various competetive exams related to mathematics. Have experience in teaching my college mates before exams in a group.
The minimum fee would be a 1000/hr but it will be based upon the grade, topics, the level of the student and the distance to be traveled.
KURAPARTHI PRANEEH REDDY
To solve problems in an effective/creative manner in a challenging position and always work towards the Moto “KAIZEN”.
• Received a bronze medal for securing state 3rd rank in APMAT 32nd OLYMPIAD (2012).
• Received Cash prize and books for securing less than 200 Rank in National computer Olympiad. (2011).
• BML Munjal University
B.Tech in computer science and engineering 2015-2019
• Completed Senior Secondary education from STATE BOARD 2015
with percentage 85.4
• Completed Primary and Secondary education from STATE BOARD 2013
With CGPA- 7.7/10
PROJECT AND INTERNSHIP EXPERIENCE
• Microprocessor Based System Design Project May 2018
Cold storage monitoring system using Aurdino, temperature sensors, harmful gas detection sensor, GPS module, GSM module and some various sensors to make sure the contents in the cold storage are safe.
• Internet Of Things April 2018
Women safety device to track location which is done integrating GSM and GPS module with Aurdino nano. The Main purpose is to send the message and and GPS location when in danger.
• Good Citizenry April 2018
Case study analysis and solution to “How to organize structures controlling ethical issues at work”, And about different organizational structures
• Understanding Bussiness December 2017
Teshub- An Idea Generation
Emergence of idea of building charging stations for the future where electric cars would be new technology. A complete business model along with promotional video, organizational structure were also developed
• Software Engineering project December 2017
Food ordering System
An application that handles the online and orders of restaurant and calculates the profit at the end of the day. Developed using Python Tkinter and MySQL. SRS of the application and all test cases (both black box and white box) were developed.
• Python Project December 2017
E-commerce website for electronics using python, css, bootstrap and html on Django platform
• Digital Hardware Design December 2017
Project on 4-bit modular arithmetic logic unit for different ‘4’ bit operations using Verilog
• Practice School-2: May 2017-July 2017
Worked in DRDL(Defense Research and Development Laboratories) as an intern for 7 weeks on “MISSILE PARAMETER DISPLAY SYSTEMS USING GAUGES” under the guidance of Dr Rajasekharam, Scientist ‘I’ and mentorship of Miss.Sirisha, Scientist ‘G’.
• Database Management System project May 2017
Hospital management system which manages the database of patients and doctors and every treatment details .
• Mobile App Development Project
Disc scheduling is an Android application designed for solving the disc scheduling algorithms (Guidance- Miss. Neethu Yadav) May 2017
• Operating Systems project
CPU scheduler using excel sheets April 2017
• Practice School-1
Industrial visits under PS1 provided complete hands-on-learning -June 2016
and has enhanced my practical skills.One week internship wherein we visited different companies. The companies visited are
1. Escorts Equipment Limited- To attain knowledge on assembling of tractors is main objective of visit.
2. Rock Mann industries- The process of casting and different types of casting are known through this visit.
3. Fenesta Building Systems- The tips to become a good competitor in a startup has been learnt and the process of making of windows has been learned
4. JCB- Different processes that take place in forming the JCB construction equipment has been learned.
5. Moon Beverages- We were taught the way soft drink bottles are made how they are recycled.
• BEEP project
Under Dr. Swathi Jha - June 2016
Designed a advanced level street light circuit which automatically turns
On in low light and gets off in light
• Workshop Project
Under Dr. Eswar Krishna - Feb 2016
Worked as a team member and creadted a prototype of the steam engine
• JOE project
Under Dr. Ajoy Das - Jan 2016
Worked as a team member and created a electronic car which follow’s light
• Programming Languages – C,C++,JAVA, Python, AUTOCAD, VHDL ,Verilog
• Web Designing – Basics of HTML and Django
• Database Languages – MySQL.
• Others –Basics of SQLite , Android Studio.
• Good Team Leader and a Fantastic Team Player, Positive Attitude, Hard Working, Crisis Management, Straight Forward.
• Table tennis- Bmu team player.
• Billiards and Snooker- Bmu team player.
Languages known: English, Telugu and Hindi
Family Background: Father – Business
Mother- Private Employee
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|