I believe in the details. If you want to be good at what you do, knowing your tools and the power they hold, gives you the ability to be better than anyone else. Competence in what your doing builds confidence.
Experienced and well-rounded content creator, digital editor, brand manager, broadcaster, and program facilitator. Effective communicator and engaging team leader who thrives in results-driven, collaborative, and innovative environments. Passionate about creating content for digital media/advertising and committed to exceeding expectations by improving proficiency, increasing revenue, and nurturing customer loyalty.
• Helped plan and prepare informational programs designed to assist students in their transition into the job market. Each video was broadcast to the public through YouTube.
• Supervised the setup of equipment including chairs, props, microphones, and technical gear.
• Ran sound and lighting checks to ensure equipment worked properly before airing.
• Cooperated with the Director by relaying instructions between the control room and studio staff.
Knight Talks is a student production from the University of Florida aimed at empowering students looking ahead to employment. Our team has worked with industry professionals to highlight some of the real challenges people face and the struggles they have overcome.
Camera and Teleprompter Specialist
• Helped televise 30-minute live PBS newscasts to Alachua county residents every Tuesday and Thursday.
• Collaborated with production team to produce professional broadcasts for television.
• Managed Backbench duties, such as creating graphics and lower thirds, and directed teleprompter.
• Operated a studio camera and framed professional shots for live on-air broadcasts.
Videographer and Editor
• Edited and recorded premium content for broadcasters, helping to air entertaining videos on multiple platforms like YouTube, Spotify, and iTunes.
• Filmed, edited, and directed “The ADHD Show”, an informative look into evolving rap culture, every week for two hours.
• Engineered lights, sound, and set to produce cohesive aesthetics across multiple podcasting platforms.
• Directed talent on set to ensure efficient workflow and productive time management.
For more reference please visit my LinkedIn and feel free to connect with me!
graphic design lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest photoshop lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, typography lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$20|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$100|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$200|