My teaching method is definitely student-oriented. Theater is all about fun and creating, and I explore each session with a personalized plan for each student. I am adaptable and very detail-oriented. Every student is unique and each piece of theater is unique as well and my teaching style reflects that.
I am a college student and theater enthusiast. I have performed for most of my life and am super passionate about the field. I'm specialized in Shakespeare and straight plays and have done extensive work in those genres. I also am qualified to help students with monologue and audition work.
Dartmouth College Student - Theater and Middle Eastern Studies Double Major
Resume (in chronological order and limited to the past 5 years):
- The Sweet Science of Bruising (Nancy) - American Premiere
- A Little Shakespeare Macbeth (Lady Macbeth)
- Peter and the Starcatcher (Molly)
- Hiding in the Open (Mother)
- A Little Shakespeare Merry Wives of Windsor (Robin)
- Suite Surrender (Otis)
- Godspell (ensemble)
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$20|