I like to personalize my lessons depending on the student I teach. That's because every student has his or her own abilities and leaning speed. It is, thus, important that I adjust my teaching approach according to their preferences. I'm a calm tutor who listens to the students and see what they prefer before i engage in the lesson.
I have been teaching for 5 years. My classes have ranged from 1 student to 22. I like to keep it small because that makes the learning experience more productive. My students have developed better studying skills and earned better grades as a result. I have been trained to teach for 2 years in a Student Teaching Advanced Program, which allowed me to create productive learning environment for the students.
If the student cancels 2 hours before the lessons or less, then the lesson fee is still given to the tutor.
Columbia University, Columbia College, New York, NY
Bachelor in Financial Economics and Mathematics-Statistics, expected May 2022, GPA: 3.7/4.0
Research in Economic Department, Columbia University, New York, USA Sep 2019-present
• Matching a data set on tariff rates with one on imports
• Digitizing data on Federal Reserve forecasts of fiscal deficit
• Collecting quotes from newspapers on insurance contracts during WWI
Saba’a 9(Seven) Business, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Aug2019-Sep 2019
• Attending weekly meetings to go through the business creation of Saba’a
• Translating the business documents for local clients
• Creating a business website for the company
• Creating social media content on Instagram and Facebook to attract more clients
Business Setup Consultants (BSC), Dubai , United Arab Emirates - Jul 2019-Aug 2019
• Participating in a business research on Dubai Expo 2020 and talking to some of its organizers
• Posting everyday social media content
• Attending weekly meetings with local and international business owners
• Working on the financial and work permit documentations for client
• Writing weekly blogs on the business and economic news of Dubai
• Frequent visits to the Freezone and Mainland offices in Dubai
• Working with the IT group on a vlog initiative for BSC
Columbia Organization of Rising Entrepreneurs (CORE), Columbia University, New York, USA Feb 2019 - Present
• Developing the most important marketing skills in different industries.
• Forming group to come up with hypothetical product and plans for companies that exist in NYC.
• Reading and discussing the latest and most controversial economic publications
Columbia Economics Society, Columbia University, New York, NY September 2018-Present
• Attending meetings and lectures and engaged in intellectual conversations with ambassadors of famous companies, such as McKinsey & company and Goldman Sachs
• Discussing economic challenges locally and globally
• Visiting some banks and observed their work
Arab Turath Society, Columbia University, New York, USA September 2018-Present
• Organizing events sponsored by Arab leaders
• Producing the brochures for the event using media technology
• Responsible for the event’s media on Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat
Columbia Business School Behavioral Research Lab, Columbia University, New York, USA
Participant August 2018-Prsent
• Engaging in research done by famous professors about the human behavior in the business world.
• Participating in experiments conducted to investigate human decision making.
• Completing sets of questioners and surveys that ask about personal decisions and collect data from students on campus.
• Testing hypothesis and analyzing data in order to come up with logical and credible conclusions.
Proctorship program, King’s Academy, Madaba, Jordan August 2016-May 2018
• Checked-in students in the dorm
• Planning dorm and weekend activities on campus, especially for international students
• Managing dorm budget
Model United Nation (MUN), Amman, Jordan August 2015-April 2018
• Writing 30-page forum packets about the issues discussed and the debate structure
• Training students who come from different educational backgrounds
• Organizing forums and directed delegates
• Led discussions about economic and political issues locally and globally
Cities and Villages Development Bank, Mafraq, Jordan May 2017-September 2017
• Organized data on excel
• Reviewed papers and looked for mismatched information
• Prepared weekly written journals about the bank’s work experience
• Attended meetings and tours around different branches of the bank
King’s Academy Theatre, Madaba, Jordan August 2015-May 2018
• Wrote the script.
• Managed the lights and the costumes.
• Trained the actors
• Prepared the media for the play
The Rexonian Newspaper, Amman, Jordan and New York, NY August 2015-May 2018
Writer and Editor
• Wrote weekly articles for the newspaper
• Reviewed, edited and gave feedback to junior members
• Created the website and media for the newspaper
Capstone Project, Amman, Jordan October 2016- January 2017
• Worked on a long-term project to find a solution for the energy crisis in Jordan.
• Produced a well-written 50-page research
• Prepared an hour-long presentation with a team of student
• Presented the project in front of specialists from the Royal Court of Jordan
Education Enrichment Program for Children, 12 cities in Jordan February 2017-May 2017
Coordinator and Tutor
• Tutored children in different subjects that they struggle with
• Taught them debate basics and logical fallacies
• Worked with them on their homework
• Embraced technology in new ways of learning
• Organized the events and directed the staffs
• Prepared the setup for every lecture
Academic Honor Committee, King’s Academy, Madaba, Jordan August 2016-May 2017
A senior member
• Voted on final resolutions regarding students’ cheating
• Sat with student and discussed their cheating problems
• Worked with students on better studying strategies
The creative writing club, the debate club, the math club, the Columbia University Muslim society
Arabic (native); English (advanced); French (beginner)
Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Coding(Java), Web Design, Game creation, Podcasts, and Google Drive.
Travelled to India and Morocco for an exchange program, and hosted students from Germany, Canada, India and the US.
1st place in Arabic Declamation Contest for Bilingual Students, 1st place in News-Decoder’s Fourth Reporting and Writing Contest, 2nd place in Poetry Reading and Oration.
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, statistics lessons for all!
Taking precalculus & calculus lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$20||$15|