Hello students! I have done my second Bachelors from NYIT, Old Westbury, NY in Electrical and Computer Engineering Technology. I like teaching students and help them resolving their difficulties. I have started working in Information Technology after I completed my school in 2012. I have been teaching students one on one and also in group of up to 3 students.
I have been teaching students and helping in their tests , problem solving , classroom difficulties etc. The subjects like Math , Science , Physics etc are the subjects I have great command in. My method of teaching students is very simple and easy and effective. I prefer to teach the students based on the way the students will learn and understand easily. I have been randomly teaching since last 9 years.
• Over 4+ years of IT industry experience
• Experience in designing and developing the Universe (business view of the database), and updating the existing Universes, developing canned/ad-hoc reports, scheduling the processes and administering the BO activities using Business Objects XI3.3/3.2/3.1/XI R2/6.5.1 (Broadcast Agent, Supervisor, Designer, Info view, Reporter), Web Intelligence (WebI).
• Created Cardinalities, Contexts, Joins and Aliases for resolving Loops and checked the Integrity of the Universes.
• Expert in Implement, maintain, and improve electrical equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial, and domestic purpose.
• Working experience in preparing specification for purchase of materials and equipment.
• Expert in trouble shooting, manage and monitoring in Local Area Network LAN) / Wide Area Network (WAN).
• Maintained an inventory of all network devices.
• Installed, configured, and maintained server, software, and hardware.
• Expert in tracking system capacity (CPU, memory, disk space, etc.) and reporting/ correcting issues.
• Investigated and tested vendor’s and competitor’s products.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skill.
• Hands on experience in computer hardware and software trouble shooting.
• Excellent ability in working with team and as an individual
• Expert in Quality Assurance, testing and validation
• Excellent verbal, and written communication skills
• Bachelors in Electrical & Computer Engineering Technology - New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury, NY - May 2012 - GPA: 3.3/4.0
• Senior design project: “A Robotic Hand based on Adruino and Visual Basics"
• Bachelors in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering - Institute of Electrical and Telecommunication Engineers (IETE), India - Dec 2008
• Senior design project: “LED (Light Emitting Diode) Display”
• Senior design project: “A Black line follower Robot”
• Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA)
• Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
• Working as a Specialist in United States Army Reserves , Fort Totten , NY
• Language Knowledge: Hindi, Gujarati, English, Punjabi
TOOLS & TECHNOLOGIES
Databases: Oracle 11g/10g, MS SQL Server 2008/2007, IBM DB2
OLAP & Reporting: Business Objects Enterprise XI4.0/3.3/3.2/3.1/XIR2/6.5.1, Crystal Reports XI,(Administrator, Designer, Desktop Intelligence, Crystal Reports
Environment: Window7/Vista/XP/2003/2000/NT/98/95, Computer based circuit Fabrication, LAN/WAN networking, SQL*plus, electrical and electronic circuits, PCB, SharePoint, HP Quality Center, SAP Business Objects Supervisor, Designer, Info view, SAP Crystal Reports XI,IBM DB2, Auto CAD, Signal Processing, Telecommunication Devices, Visual Studio .Net IDE using C#.Net 1.1, C#.Net 2.0, VB.NET,ASP.NET, ADO.NET and Microsoft SQL Server.
US Army Basic Training, Fort Jackson, SC Apr 2016 - Aug 2016
Rank E/4 (Specialist)
• Learned and developed leadership qualities
• Gained the knowledge on disaster incident response emergency communications terminal (DIRECT)
• Learned, Implemented and communicated through Single Channel Ground and Airborne Radio System (SINCGARS)
• Developed and understood the method of radio communication
• Learned and understood MARS (the Military Auxiliary Radio System) and ARES (Amateur Radio Emergency Service)
• Learned and understood Blue Force Tracker (BFT) satellite communication system
• Performed 9-line MEDEVEC by using SINCGARS communication system
• Learned and developed Combat tactics
• Learned how to work in team environment and as an individual in extreme conditions
• Trained and evaluated Rifle Marksmanship, and Grenades qualification
• Learned and understood various weapons system and how to use them
Wound Works, Sewell, NJ Jan 2016 - Dec 2016
Developer/Designer/Quality Analyst (Freelance Work)
• Expert in developing windows applications, web applications, windows services and web services in Microsoft Visual Studio .Net IDE using C#.Net 1.1, C#.Net 2.0, VB.NET,ASP.NET, ADO.NET and SQL Server.
• Created deployment packages for Applications using Visual studio.Net Startup Project, which involves creating native image of an assembly, installing an assembly in Global assembly cache(GAC)
• Worked extensively with Data Adapter, Dataset, Data reader as a part of ADO.NET to access and update database.
• Extensive experience in SQL Server Database design, Database maintenance, developing T-SQL queries, stored procedures, and triggers using SQL Server 2000.
• Good working knowledge with designer tools such as Microsoft Visio, Rational Rose
• Good working knowledge in designing Use Case, Class, Sequence, Collaboration, State, Component, Deployment, Activity diagrams using UML
• Expertise in designing UML design patterns such as Adapter, Proxy, Bridge, Facade and so on
• Expert in dealing with Private, Shared satellite and resource assemblies, configuring them with strong names, deploying them in GAC.
• Excellent trouble shooting both domestic and overseas level
• Expert in problem solving at end clients level, product explanation and trouble shooting
• Plan help to develop and execute the overall Quality Assurance strategy for the PowerSteering product
• Create and execute test cases while adhering to established software quality standards in general for measuring software quality
• Drive Quality Assurance initiatives and process improvements and testing on-premise and Cloud applications
• Mentor other QA staff members of the software Quality Assurance organization (both offshore / onshore)
• Gathered the requirements from the end clients and created the Business Related Documents
ANconnect, Amarillo, TX Feb 2013 - Nov 2015
SAP Business Objects Designer/Developer/Administrator
• Created Contexts, Aliases to resolve the Loops in the universe.
• Detected cardinalities, loops, and checked the Integrity of Universes.
• Modified the existing Universes by merging different Classes and resolving the Loops and Chasm Traps by context.
• Worked with the IT team to bring in the data required into Business Objects Universe.
• Involved in creating Document steps for BO up-gradation process from 3.1 to 4.0 to 4.1
• Test Universe for Functionality Analysis.
• Generated reports for web users using Web Intelligence and Info View.
• Created Web Intelligence documents and published them to corporate documents.
• Plan, Coordinate and execute Business Objects deployment for End users.
• Development of DC reports using Business Objects tools.
• Administration of Business Objects tools and environment.
• Provided quality documentations, and status updates.
• Designed, developed and tested data mart prototype for Computer Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
• Modification of existing reports and creates new WEBI reports and Crystal reports
• Documented software defects using bug tracking system and reported defects involving program functionality, output, online screen and content to software developers.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|