When I tutor students, I typically let them run the session. They bring whatever they would like to learn or work on. However, I love to supplement what they bring with handouts and things that I give my own students!
During the session, we go over the material together. I am there to help them when they need it, as well as give them tips and tricks!
My experience as a graduate teaching assistant and now lecturer at the University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee has afforded me a unique opportunity. I have worked with people of diverse backgrounds and taught those in different undergraduate majors.
I am also a private tutor for students around the Milwaukee area. I typically tutor 1-5 students a school year. I am always looking for more students to help! I am passionate about teaching because I feel that interacting with students and engaging in mathematical topics is, simply, fun.
• MS in Mathematics, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee May 2020
• BS in Mathematics, Illinois State University, Normal, IL May 2018
• Lecturer, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
-Math Success Strategies (Math 75)
-Mathematical Literacy for College Students I/II (Math 92/102)
• Graduate Teaching Assistant, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
Taught as Sole Instructor:
-Algebraic Literacy I/II (MATH 098/108)
-Algebraic Literacy (MATH 098)
-Foundations of Elementary Mathematics (MATH 094) WORK
Private Tutor, Motivation Tutoring
• Tutor various students of all ages in mathematics
• Assist with study and organization skills
• Empower students to become self-sufficient and self-motivated
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, arithmetic lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|