I base my class on the children I am teaching. Depending on the group or child I structure the curriculum on how I have observed their tactics to grasping the content. Some children learn by observing, listening, and asking questions.
I have been giving tutoring lessons for the last six months and I have taught 10 students. I received my B.S. in Biology it has put me in a position to enhance the children's knowledge and achieve their/parents goals.
For specific labs or specific ask for the tutoring I charge extra.
$27hr is for the regular tutoring class.
Additional $15 for traveling to a specific location that we did not discuss prior.
I prefer to work at a library in your in my area.
Additional cost for Day of cancellation.
Bronx, New York, 10462
Aignea has a BS in Biology with strong working experience in academic laboratory settings. She has hands-on experience working with reagents, chemical solutions, and toxins. She has worked with nerve cells and has experience in examining the nerve cells under microscopes. Additionally, she has also worked on a project on the impact of natural compounds on cell deaths.
Bachelor of Science: Biology, History and Chemistry, Johnson C. Smith University, Charlotte 12/2019
High School Diploma - Delaware Valley Charter High School – Philadelphia 01/2016
2020-01 Pennsylvania Child Abuse Certification
2020-01 Act 34 clearance
2020-01 Act 168 clearance
2020-01 Act 144 clearance
Public health and safety Teaching
Customer service management
Communication 52 WPM
Ethical and professional conduct
Cultural humility and competency
Fluency in non-English languages for communities where English is not the primary language
Flexibility and adaptability
Research Project Experience
“Project: Impact of the natural compound on neuron cell deaths” 01/2019-12/2018
Worked in an organic chemistry laboratory
Worked with reagents in chemistry laboratory settings
Performed experiments on chemical bases and worked on different chemical solutions
Worked with toxins during lab works
Did a project on the impact of the natural compounds on cell deaths
Worked on how antioxidants worked on brain
Researched how antioxidants helps to break down the Alzheimer and help to heal the disease
Prepared discs with nerve cells and monitored them under the microscope
Worked with different burners and heated the bottom to breakdown the alcohol into different compounds and minerals
United Healthcare, Bronx, New York
Conducts COVID-19 case interviews and contact tracing using a trauma-informed, culturally respectful approach that builds trust and facilitates the free sharing of information. Follows all scripts, policies and procedures provided through training and complies with appropriate handling of confidential information related to case interviews and contacts. All work is conducted in a confidential manner.
· Conducts telephone calls with persons diagnosed with COVID-19 to complete case interviews, elicit and trace contacts exposed to COVID-19.
· Provides follow-up instructions to cases and to contacts related to isolation/quarantine, symptom monitoring and assesses the need for medical care and supportive services for the individual and/or household or close contacts.
· Communicates with cases and contacts in a professional and empathetic manner.
· Collects and records information obtained from the case interview and contact gathering into the data system in accordance with standard operating procedures.
· Follows approved scripts and protocols, provides people with approved information about isolation and quarantine procedures, and if appropriate, refers them for testing.
· Maintains daily communication with assigned Case Investigator Supervisor.
· Provides information as to where to find other social and/or health resources using approved script or resource list.
· Protects and maintains individuals’ privacy and confidentiality.
· Manages assigned caseload and ensures prompt and accurate data entry and follow-ups with cases and/or contacts and escalates cases to supervisor, as appropriate.
· Recognizes, documents and alerts the supervisor of trends in customer calls.
· Checks records for accuracy of information and for conformity with established policies and procedures.
· Effectively communicates and demonstrates the System’s acknowledgment and awareness of diverse health-related needs and concerns to patients, family members, caregivers, staff and the community.
· Performs related work.
Biology tutor in Philadelphia Private Practice
Teach biology basics to secondary school students at private and public schools.
Develop engaging curricula including lab experiments and other scientific investigations.
Also present lessons, choose scientific readings for students and teach students logic and reasoning skills.
Covid-19 Test + Trace Contact Monitoring
United Healthcare, Bronx, New York
Your role as a monitor is a pivotal part in the effort to ensure that NYC can open safely.
Educate COVID-19 positive individuals as well as the contacts whom they have exposed about isolation or quarantine period.
Collect information about their symptoms, and notify them about the New York City Trace Program.
Educate yourself on protocol about COVID-19
Educate yourself about COVID-19 such as how it is spreaded, when it is spreaded and who.
Proscribe, LLC, San Antonio, TX 01/2020 – 05/2020
Reviewed outpatient records and interpreted documentation to identify all diagnoses and procedures
Verified signatures and checked medical charts for accuracy and completion
Accepted dictated notes and produced professional documents with outlined information
Assisted mentor in hematology lab and bone marrows and examined changes
Viewed Red and White cells on blood Smears and did smear preparation
Worked with lots of patient with anemia
Observed the CAT scans
Achievements and Accomplishments:
Political Chair of Johnson C Smith
Vice President of NAACP
MAPS Student (Clinical Shadowing) 2017
LSAMP (Louis Stokes Alliances for Minority
Honors Society 2013 - 2016
Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Incorporated 2017-
Research with 'Neuronal Cells and Apoptosis
Conducted research for 3.5 years in college
biology lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cell biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, genetics lessons for all!
Taking anatomy lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$42||$27|
|5 hours||Not available||$200||$135|
|10 hours||Not available||$400||$270|