I give real and meaningful examples for the students to retain knowledge, based on their ability to observe and think . I usually incorporate activities such as fun experiments, games, and problem-based learning to help students actively learn the concepts and skills they need to succeed.
I am a chemical engineer, with a masters degree in chemical engineering field and a PhD in engineering sciences. I have experience in chemical industry, as well as experience in educational field. I have trained students to present thesis and important exams.
* PhD in engineering sciences, with knowledge in polymer areas, biotechnological process, analytical methods to characterize materials
* Master in chemical engineering sciences, specialized in bio refineries design
* BsC Chemical engineer
* Assessor senior at sciences and industry museum (Grupo Modelo , Mexico)
* Teacher assistant at Universidad Iberoamericana and Tecnologico de Monterrey, Mexico City
* Processes engineer at chemical industry (Lanxess, SA of CV)
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking statistics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$15||Not available||$12|
|5 hours||$57||Not available||$60|
|10 hours||$98||Not available||$121|